Mouthbreather
N4oKbYO.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It's a real question:

Who here would like to lead a forum alliance guild? You would be tasked with beating the shit out of BoozeCube BoozeCube and whoever else is in the horde guild for lulz and forum glory. PVP, PVE, world bosses, BG's: the works. There's 70 people who responded in this poll that they wanted to play alliance, well who would step up to go against the might of the horde and cram all those paladin jokes right back in their ugly emo-kid faces?

Send me or Boozecube a PM if you think you've got what it takes!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
We are to understand that, as it was in era, you cannot make an Alliance character and a Horde character on the same server if that server is a PvP server?

• 1Truth!

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I assume folks will be taking time off for launch? I'm one of those fear of commitment guys so I have no family or responsibilities (aside from job) and would like to take time off to get the head start, but I'm not huge on soloing.

I know we are still about 2 months out, but any lists going to be created for people looking for leveling bro's for launch? I played Horde my entire career, but at this point I really don't care if I play Horde or Alliance (slight Horde pref for nostalgia). I know the Horde areas much better than Alliance, so from a leveling standpoint I would need to be carried more on Alliance lol.

I'd like to play Warrior/Shaman or Warrior/Paladin and would prefer to quest grind and do dungeons than just grind mobs all day to get to 60 asap. PST time zone.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Depending on the launch day I am willing to uh, work from home that day leading into the weekend.

• 1Seriously?

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I assume folks will be taking time off for launch? I'm one of those fear of commitment guys so I have no family or responsibilities (aside from job) and would like to take time off to get the head start, but I'm not huge on soloing.

I know we are still about 2 months out, but any lists going to be created for people looking for leveling bro's for launch? I played Horde my entire career, but at this point I really don't care if I play Horde or Alliance (slight Horde pref for nostalgia). I know the Horde areas much better than Alliance, so from a leveling standpoint I would need to be carried more on Alliance lol.

I'd like to play Warrior/Shaman or Warrior/Paladin and would prefer to quest grind and do dungeons than just grind mobs all day to get to 60 asap. PST time zone.

I am taking a couple days off to beat the rush. I assume by the Friday of that week the plebs will flood in and crush “layering”.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just don't be lik the eq dudes that lied to their wives and said they had business trips and instead just holed up in hotels for a week

• 1Worf

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Just don't be lik the eq dudes that lied to their wives and said they had business trips and instead just holed up in hotels for a week

I'm doing the opposite, I'm sending my wife and kids away on a "family," trip that week. They just don't know I'm missing the flight yet...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider

Are you the warrior or healer in this scenario? I an EST but I am planning to take at least a few days off to try and get ahead of it.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't mind playing healer or warrior...Typically I main a healer and alt a warrior, was going to vice versa this time, but I enjoy healing if I have a good DPS/Tank to follow around.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I dont mind healing as well, its almost an assured group spot no matter where you want to go, barring youre not some bad. Which in this game and the healing addons its has, I dont see how one could ever be bad.

Of all the roles its always the tank that has it the hardest. Especially in vanilla where in he has to work for his threat, he is also pretty much relied on to lead the fucking group through instances too. Not to mention hes probably the most gear dependent of all the classes because he has to be in order not to suck.