WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think the majority of Alliance are 30 and below. Leveling after 40 is atrocious with the amount of Horde on for the few hours I can commit to this. No worries, it was a smooth launch, I'm just moving on to stuff I have time for ;)

get nasty my dude

dont let fag queen sylvanas win

tradwife jaina needs real warriors

1699317817581.png

Last edited:
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Does this thing write an ini file somewhere or something? Can't get it to start on the correct monitor and it won't see my resolutions or refresh properly.

found it... config.wtf I like a programmer with a sense of humor. Unfortunately it does very little.

Maximized window has a 4:3 aspect nomatter the res. It only shows the resolutions of my shitty monitor, and forcing the size in the ini/wtf whatever it just ignores and goes back to 800x600 with a bad refresh rate.

Did these people seriously code this on a single CRT or something?

Tried just yanking the plug on my shitty monitor so only the good one is left and

SET hwDetect "1"

And it only detects the basic svga resolutions and the refresh dropdown is empty. This is some quality.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had some old code laying around to grab an enemy window and force flags on it. With that I can force the window borderless and sized to my native 2560x1440 and keep the windowed aspect ratio. That and forced nvidia refresh rate to 144 and it is playable I guess.

Res is low but I'm half blind anyway :emoji_laughing:

If anyone needs it lemme know and I can stick the code on github or something.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Turtle is download and run, no special configgin

I know your battle station has some next level shit goin on... GL lol

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I really don't have anything special! Just an old 1080 monitor and a newer 144hz big one. An old 980 gpu, and an old i5 cpu.

It isn't running full res or with a stable 144 but it's fine with my window popper program. I wonder how many people are playing with the game squished fat?

btw, speaking of gpus, even my old crappy one could crack every password in their database if it ever gets stolen. 16 character limit!?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Does this thing write an ini file somewhere or something? Can't get it to start on the correct monitor and it won't see my resolutions or refresh properly.

found it... config.wtf I like a programmer with a sense of humor. Unfortunately it does very little.

Maximized window has a 4:3 aspect nomatter the res. It only shows the resolutions of my shitty monitor, and forcing the size in the ini/wtf whatever it just ignores and goes back to 800x600 with a bad refresh rate.

Did these people seriously code this on a single CRT or something?

Tried just yanking the plug on my shitty monitor so only the good one is left and

SET hwDetect "1"

And it only detects the basic svga resolutions and the refresh dropdown is empty. This is some quality.
Yes, Turtle literally uses the 2006 WoW Client. It's meant for CRT.

Most annoying as it even uses the old Macro system which sucks dick.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Our sickos are going to MC Sunday

I'm almost there (50)

Crazy how fast they move

agripa

Molten Core Raider
They are pugging it with 3-4 other guilds from what I heard.

Project Epoch also announced it's next beta which is testing content around level 45.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They are pugging it with 3-4 other guilds from what I heard.

Project Epoch also announced it's next beta which is testing content around level 45.

Smart move until everyone's individual members catch up

Hit the ground running big time

Doesn't take but a few clears to really make that place ez mode

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone got a guild going on the pvp server? New hunter here "DeadThings" Looking for people to do stuff with

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Skeleton on Alliance, I can vite

I love channeling improved blizzard with max permafrost on the BRD zoneline fights

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I haven't seen that one yet. Crescent Grove and Gilneas City were both great additions and felt sprawling with little instruction on where to go.
It's like that one quarry dungeon in Wrath. Bosses are good and it's wide open. Trash drops lots of nice armor plans and stuff. They really did make the tradeskill gear a lot better than it was in Vanilla proper.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's like that one quarry dungeon in Wrath. Bosses are good and it's wide open. Trash drops lots of nice armor plans and stuff. They really did make the tradeskill gear a lot better than it was in Vanilla proper.
Yeah I may switch from engineering once I have enough gold vendoring nades.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I figured I could get a deadmines group as a hardcore on a friday night but just me and a healer named Hornykitty waiting in the group finder :emoji_zzz:

Also, this game needs umbrellas. Redridge should be greener than Ireland with all the rain.

Last edited: