WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Planning on rolling a rogue not sure if allied or horde yet. Project Epoch is going to have UD paladins I am wondering if TW will follow suit.
Everyone is going to be a rogue, just massive amounts of invisible ganks everywhere.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Planning on rolling a rogue not sure if allied or horde yet. Project Epoch is going to have UD paladins I am wondering if TW will follow suit.

I'll be a human warrior if I roll on that server at all.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'll be a human warrior if I roll on that server at all.

Come on, try something harder, High elf warrior! Who needs stealth detect, there will hardly be any rogues /cackle

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
From the chat today no glyphs are available in the Fresh server. Naxx is locked for some time on initial release. But MC and AQ will be available. Survival will be a thing but it will likely be a minute before there is enough saturation for tents to be readily usable.

I don't really like the mad rush when the noob zones are clogged so I will log in a little but I don't intend to participate until like a week or two after it begins. Just gotta reserve the character name I want.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Made a character but Northshire Abby is lol. Good luck killing a wolf anytime soon.

• 1Like

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I'm 11, no issues in the newbie zone, stuff respawns in like 10 seconds. Quest named even quicker.

This server launch was smoother than anything Blizz has ever done. I think there was briefly a que of about 4 people with 1000s logging in.

I won't be here long term, but just had to give them credit for it.

Apparently they have a shop, not sure how this has flown under Blizz lawyer's radar lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah logged in later and it was fine. Leveling away! Petrichor, human warrior in game. My Warlock on the other server I will also continue fucking around with as he'll be max level soon. When they have a shop sale just buy a few 36 slot bags to not have to deal with that shit.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

BoozeCube BoozeCube Look how based these people are. They straight ban Chinese language support on European servers to push Chinese off and are talking about force moving them. As despite their bot banning and whatnot there's still Chinese bots and goldsellers doing their thing as much as they are able.

I've never bothered with or supported any brand of emulated servers typically because one you never know when the shit will he shut down and often they are ran by people of ill repute.

If they are putting up a good fight again botting and gold selling then good on them for keeping up the fight. Honestly most of that shit could be removed from an MMORPG but it requires GM, constant vigilance, and a willingness not only to ban the bot fags but also the shit mongers who purchase as well.

I can see how the time investment isn't seen as a worth it by the game company, especially if their own employees profit off these 3rd parties. However, they are greatly mistaken due to the fact that more people get turned off by that shit than support it.

Either way, region banning servers and language banning is probably a better solution than it should be. Imagine how many more people would have kept their WoW sub if they weren't forced to deal with that Ragneros server and the Brazil fags shitting u0 everything they joined. Hell i couldn't recall a single person who played who couldn't stand dealing with those fucks.

• 1Like

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
And as suspected, those of us who actually work come home to level, only to be ganked by people living off my tax dollars and 20 levels ahead of me.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Salty

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
And as suspected, those of us who actually work come home to level, only to be ganked by people living off my tax dollars and 20 levels ahead of me.

I'm level 26 and murdered 98% of the people I dealt with so far

As a high elf mage no less... Pals who sneak on during the day are 33-36

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I made the mistake of trying to level a warrior lol. I can't do shit yet (still low level) but hear they're decent later on.

Tonight was night 2 I had to camp out while being corpse camped. I think Horde outnumber us a lot here, which is normal.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We revenge killed this 36 orc warlock who fucked with us at the catapult burning quest in Wetlands

1698911753010.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Im not playing "classic wow" with healer mages/rogues or dungeon tank warlocks or any of that world of goyslop MESS in it

1699047891591.png

• 1Like