WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
The population went from 2.5k to 6-7k within like three months or something. It's 6018 people on right now.

Gonna jump back into this. Jasker 44 warrior

might make a priest though

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I made an undead Hunter here, HC

Doesn't fund the anti Christ and looks legit enough

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Just started up tonight, Dorf priest. Feels pretty great saw a lot of people leveling along with me

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya it's very populated, Still Alive got to stay

42 HC rn, Horde side

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Ya it's very populated, Still Alive got to stay

42 HC rn, Horde side
I'm doing slow and steady mode (50% reduce mob xp except in dungeons for a special chest with rewards every 10 lvls), some of the added quests are pretty cool. I am a playing a high elf hunter and enjoying it so far, the survival tents for rested xp are busted though (full rested bar in 20 minutes, people put them up all the time in cities and leveling areas)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
its a good server, im not abusing anything and enjoyin the classic ride

its getting good to the point blizzard might come after it lol

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm doing slow and steady mode (50% reduce mob xp except in dungeons for a special chest with rewards every 10 lvls), some of the added quests are pretty cool. I am a playing a high elf hunter and enjoying it so far, the survival tents for rested xp are busted though (full rested bar in 20 minutes, people put them up all the time in cities and leveling areas)
They're not busted, that's the point.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Huge list of item changes came out today. Added a ton of sets, changes Druid t2.5 to be moonkin focused. Potentially adding blacksmithing belt buckle enchants.

• 1Like

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Server is popping off this Saturday.

1697297867218.png

• 1Mother of God

Hekotat

Back in, working on my druid trying to hit 60. Boomkin all day but sucks for solo lol, can't heal.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My Troll Warlock is lvl 30 and my High Elf Warrior is lvl 20.

Just fucking around still but making good progress.

• 1Faggotry

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
New pvp server launches on the 23rd.
I will not be fucking around with that. Seems weird to release a fresh server right after they released a big patch with new dungeons and raids.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They're not busted, that's the point.

It took me awhile to figure out what these were for. But they are a good means of drawing players together and also a benefit to maximizing your play time. Maybe my old age shows but the old vanilla classes had soul to them. Like yes its more convenient if everyone can instant port to the dungeons. Or even use the summoning stone to bring in other players. But that robs Warlock of something that makes them critically useful. These things really show in the game.

I very much appreciate how militantly they ban bots and gold sellers.

• 1Solidarity

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Almost winter....almost time to try this hardcore shit again and get to mid 30s doing something stupid and croak a few more times this gaming season.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
My Troll Warlock is lvl 30 and my High Elf Warrior is lvl 20.

Just fucking around still but making good progress.

I checked out the current server, it's definitely alive and well. Maybe too alive, the newbie areas are crazy. Trying to do a few kobold related quests, and the entire mine has 0 kobolds up lol.

I can't imagine what the PvP server newbie areas will be like next week. But there's something to be said for a new server rush.

Hekotat

I did the Gilneas dungeon they recently released and it's pretty damn good. They have a knack for making dungeons feel open and outdoors instead of very constricting, I like it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I checked out the current server, it's definitely alive and well. Maybe too alive, the newbie areas are crazy. Trying to do a few kobold related quests, and the entire mine has 0 kobolds up lol.

I can't imagine what the PvP server newbie areas will be like next week. But there's something to be said for a new server rush.
While I 100% will not be doing the server mad rush I will make a character on there and see if I have it in me. As it will be cool if nobody is in the raid content at all for some time.

Degenerate poopsockers aside.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Planning on rolling a rogue not sure if allied or horde yet. Project Epoch is going to have UD paladins I am wondering if TW will follow suit.