X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Caliane

I don't remember her Psychic knives being actual physical things. did a wtf at first, for the blade actually damaging a car at all. Checking wiki, I guess she got an upgrade in 2000's. (and lost her telepathy at the same time) Then 2010 got both back. telepathic powers, telekinetic powers

Eonan

Doer of Things
I don't remember her Psychic knives being actual physical things. did a wtf at first, for the blade actually damaging a car at all. Checking wiki, I guess she got an upgrade in 2000's. (and lost her telepathy at the same time) Then 2010 got both back. telepathic powers, telekinetic powers
In the Dark Angel saga (another Apocalypse-based series) she does in fact have both, and god damn Olivia Munn looks pretty much identical to that version, it's truly uncanny. The event runs throughout the "newer" version of Uncanny X-Force comprised of Wolverine, Deadpool, Fantomex, Psylocke, and Angel. If you're in to comics and haven't read it, you can go through all of it on Marvel Unlimited and it's a damn good read.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
In the Dark Angel saga (another Apocalypse-based series) she does in fact have both, and god damn Olivia Munn looks pretty much identical to that version, it's truly uncanny. The event runs throughout the "newer" version of Uncanny X-Force comprised of Wolverine, Deadpool, Fantomex, Psylocke, and Angel. If you're in to comics and haven't read it, you can go through all of it on Marvel Unlimited and it's a damn good read.
And it's really good as far as comics go

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nothing really new, although they do briefly show a scene that looks like Quicksilver pinned down to the floor of some fancy chamber, which would be the obligatory "this is why Quicksilver doesn't just do it all himself" scene.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Think he meant to post this one. And I'm pretty sure the "fancy chamber" is just X's school. Could be wrong.

Juvarisx

Florida
Apoc's voice sounds better and his CGI was finished up. Oliva Munn looks born to play Psylocke, and Storm looks perfect as well.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Trailers look nicer and more complete (see also: BvS) when all the FX is complete and they can cut a better 2 minute preview together.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh well derp, yeah posted the wrong one. Dunno why google gave me a 3 month old trailer when I searched 'new apocalypse trailer'. I hadn't actually seen it which is why I thought it was the new one.

Everything looks like it's been worked on. The scene with Psylocke chopping through that car no longer looks like it was something a high school kid put together.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is that supposed to be Alex Summers (Havok) at 1:59? Had no idea he was going to be in the movie.

NM, looked it up on IMDB, it is. That's cool.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
My expectations for this movie were very very low. but this trailer actually looks pretty good.
Giant apocalypse looked great as well.

need to use the clip of all the missiles launching in some spider gifs.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I can't be the only one that cringes each time Jennifer Lawrence talks. She was passive in First Class, but it's been painful since DoFP.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
My expectations for this movie were very very low. but this trailer actually looks pretty good.
Giant apocalypse looked great as well.

need to use the clip of all the missiles launching in some spider gifs.
It looks great, except for Ivan Goo. What were they thinking?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I can't be the only one that cringes each time Jennifer Lawrence talks. She was passive in First Class, but it's been painful since DoFP.
I just think of her in the fappening and all is well with the world, her smile will never be the same again.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm with you. I might see this movie just because Apoc chokes the shit out of her.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still not in love with the voice. Too bad they couldn't get Lee Pace(Ronan from GotG).

Aside from that everything really does look way better. And Nightcrawler and Archangel have me psyched. My optimism for this movie is much less guarded now.

Also Apocalypse is treated way better in this one, going on repeatedly about him being a God was the right way to handle it. First trailer was ho-hum about him. "Oh look another bad mutant for them to defeat". Now you get some sense of just what a force he really is.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
well she wants out of the franchise so maybe he kills her. I'd pay to see that