X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Someone should sit her down with Halle Berry and have Ms. Berry explain to her the merits of having reliable work in a well-liked and successful franchise.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As Halle Berry's star was on the rise she became harder and harder to work with on the X-Men films and then her career took a massive shit. I get that JLaw doesn't want to wear blue paint and everyone is telling her she's the most gifted young actress in the universe but it only takes a Gothika, a Catwoman, and a reputation for being hard to work with for all that to dry up and blow away.

I think they'd get along great. Or hate each other. Probably hate each other.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As Halle Berry's star was on the rise she became harder and harder to work with on the X-Men films and then her career took a massive shit. I get that JLaw doesn't want to wear blue paint and everyone is telling her she's the most gifted young actress in the universe but it only takes a Gothika, a Catwoman, and a reputation for being hard to work with for all that to dry up and blow away.

I think they'd get along great. Or hate each other. Probably hate each other.
Fuck her really.
If she doesn't want to wear the blue paint all the time, just hire another actress.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fuck her really.
If she doesn't want to wear the blue paint all the time, just hire another actress.
I bet Rebecca Romijn would be happy to reprise her role at half the price. The character is a shape changer, you could hire damn near anyone.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I bet Rebecca Romijn would be happy to reprise her role at half the price. The character is a shape changer, you could hire damn near anyone.
Rebecca Romijn had the make up all the time, except when the character needed to change, just like in 2 with the security guard.
Just like Stallone wanted to show his face in Judge Dredd and then we had the perfect Dredd with Karl Urban, portraying the character like it should be.

I really don't get all the Jennifer Lawrence love.
I only liked her in the fappening.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Probably going to skip this. The genre is at a point where there are some really good movies being made so it's much easier to pick and choose.

I'm honestly at the point where I don't even like the X-Men anymore and that's a direct result of this shitty franchise.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck her really.
Problem is, she's really the only marketable face they have in these movies. Bryan Singer is going to overuse her like he did with Hugh Jackman in the original trilogy. Find the one person in your movie that sells tickets and make them central to the movies... I'm sure Singer really didn't have too much of an issue with her not being in paint constantly purely for the fact of being able to slap her face all over every trailer and poster. He's got an Oscar winner in this movie and he's going to take full advantage of that, can't really say as I blame him.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I get the reasoning but it's still dumb. First Class was successful because it was actually a decent movie, not because it got carried by some big names. The very idea of bankable stars has been falling apart for years and it isn't going to be JLaw's star power that puts butts in seats to see the third film of the series.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I think the actor that gets the most people in theater seats in these movies is Michael Fassbender, not Jennifer Lawrence.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Acting wise she does nothing for me. She is the highest paid actress in the world though so it makes sense to highlight her.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If Hollywood really thinks her name is what draws people to see the movie they are beyond retarded.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fassbender saved First Class and was easily the best thing about Days of Future Past. Any set of tits could be playing Mystique.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Yeah seeing Mystique looking like Jennifer Lawrence was lame as fuck. If she doesn't want to wear the makeup they should have just recasted the character.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't have the least problem with her walking around incognito all the time back then, it's just Jennifer Lawrence I don't like.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I've never felt the same about Jlaw since I saw her nude shopped with her farting rainbows while a jocky Putin rides her back. Winter's Bone is the only really great movie I think she has been in.

Looking back at the X-men cartoon, Apoc looks laughably bad. I think he still looks bad (like the purple head of my penis bad). Apoc's appearance could have been retconned; just have him in a black suit. I guess Apoc's mutant ability is Mutant Dildo has 4 disciples, compared to the usual 2.