X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Acting wise she does nothing for me. She is the highest paid actress in the world though so it makes sense to highlight her.
I nerdraged at NPR one day because they were comparing #1 Female: JLaw to #1 Male: Robert Downey Jr., saying it was sexist the difference (she blew #2 male out of the water though).
They gave the numbers and the people on the list were reasonably scaled. It was just Downey being crazy high. That's not a male thing, or a sexual discrimination thing. Downey has a unique look and style and was the character of a cash cow and he balled to get that price. JLaw is cardboard replaceable. If anything they should be inflamed how much she gets paid, especially since it's known she's a wreck in RL meaning she's not working for that money like say TSwift. When I think of Downey, I cannot think of anybody that could replace him. JLaw? Easy. Take your pick. Close your eyes and point at a chart. She adds nothing.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wait, did he blame X3 on Halle Berry? I'm confused. Cause that movie was shit, I just don't remember him directing blame anywhere.

Days of Future Past was the best of the series imo.

Caliane

I nerdraged at NPR one day because they were comparing #1 Female: JLaw to #1 Male: Robert Downey Jr., saying it was sexist the difference (she blew #2 male out of the water though).
They gave the numbers and the people on the list were reasonably scaled. It was just Downey being crazy high. That's not a male thing, or a sexual discrimination thing. Downey has a unique look and style and was the character of a cash cow and he balled to get that price. JLaw is cardboard replaceable. If anything they should be inflamed how much she gets paid, especially since it's known she's a wreck in RL meaning she's not working for that money like say TSwift. When I think of Downey, I cannot think of anybody that could replace him. JLaw? Easy. Take your pick. Close your eyes and point at a chart. She adds nothing.
in fact, sansa is standing right behind her.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Although I don't actually mind her in a few films my opinion of her and her career is she is incredibly lucky. She has a unique versatile look and it didn't hurt that the internet fell in love with her. The studios just decided to rocket her into the stratosphere.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I was waiting for Mystique to scream she will pledge as Tribute. I think she found her place in the acting world back on the Bill Engvall show and somehow honey potted her way to the top because frankly she's fucking awful. Can't wait for her to turn 30 and disappear like so many before her.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think she can definitely act and deserves some of the praise she gets, but I think she's terrible as Mystique and terrible as an X-men/superhero in general. For whatever reason it just doesn't work, even her look. Whoever said any pair of tits could play Mystique is right. People aren't there to see her in the movie.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Stryker was enough of a hint to make me wonder, that last few seconds was really unnecessary.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Trailer needed more silent screaming.

Looks completely fucking retarded. It'll make 1.5bln and I will love it. Because it's not full retard like BvS

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For those of us that didn't read the comic books much, how do you do Cyclops right? Even in the 90's kids cartoon, he was kind of a 'meh' character who basically amounted to a Wolverine cock block.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
For those of us that didn't read the comic books much, how do you do Cyclops right? Even in the 90's kids cartoon, he was kind of a 'meh' character who basically amounted to a Wolverine cock block.
For me, he is a take charge leader, who can make a quick decision for the group, he is respected by all but Logan, and not the whiny insecure version from x2 who was more worried about "his girl" than "his team"

Edit- also no love triangle with Jean and Logan, I hate that shit. It's so played out in every medium. Clearly this is a jean era movie and he is a kid so we won't see him with Emma frost like I would rather if you must play the romance angle.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well in the comics Cyclops murders Professor X.

nEfLvSn.png

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I think we're going to get an insecure kid, maybe by the end he'll step up and assert himself as a leader after finding his footing in the 3rd act... maybe kill off Mystique to snap Magneto out of Apocalypse's control and w/ Xavier missing/incapacitated or something and he steps up.

Caliane

bizarro xmen. where wolverine is the headmaster, and Mystique is the team leader.
With Scott a dumb inexperianced kid, and Storm is a villain.

Nester is mostly right. I would say, respected by all, even logan begrudgingly.
one of the things you have to do with him is remember. The eyebeams are the least remarkable thing about him.

He is first, a leader. Second, trained since he was 15 as part of the xmen in combat. Scott can kick wolverines ass in a fist fight.

The eyebeams should be treated as a last resort. Its why they work best as a "fuck yeah". he can't control them. Hence the glasses, and Scott is more then capable to function and fight without them.
He shares alot in common with Black bolt really.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who gives a fuck? NIGHTCRAWLER! Nightcrawler's scene to open X2 is still the best or at least one of the best action scenes in any superhero movie. 13 years later. What else comes close? Cap on the boat? DP highway scene?

I love Spider-Man 2, but it really doesn't have a scene that matches up. Bank fight is cool, but not on that tier.

Now I'm just distracted trying to think of other great sequences=P Watchmen prison scene, or 300 first phalanx. I list them together because they're really the start of Zack Snyder's whole "thing" and they were awesome before the novelty wore off.

Anyways, forget Cyclops. They better not fuck up Nightcrawler after how high the bar was set already. Plus I've just always had a soft spot for the blue elf...