Will be PG-13

I expect great things from this movie

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I hope Phoenix wins, just wipes everything out. Roll credits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sucks they still think people want to see this story told again for nth time, meanwhile Mr. Sinister is left unused and is infinitely more interesting.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Sucks they still think people want to see this story told again for nth time, meanwhile Mr. Sinister is left unused and is infinitely more interesting.

Sinister was already hinted at in DP2. I'm thinking they might have him as a villain for 3 with him going after Cable's genetics or something. Maybe shit happens that leads to DP4 where we get a Cable & Deadpool style story with Cable doing his godlike-persona thing after having the TO virus dealt with due to something with Sinister

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Do you really want Sinister wasted on this franchise? Leave it to Deadpool or MCU X-Men.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Sinister would be a good bridge between Deadpool and MCU X-Men.

lol:

1538031526638.png

Charlie's breakdowns are good, even when I don't like what he's breaking down.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So does everyone just forget Magneto killed tens of millions of people and destroyed basically every major city on Earth at the end of Apocalypse??

This is a level of retardation in story telling I havent seen since Battlefield Earth.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So does everyone just forget Magneto killed tens of millions of people and destroyed basically every major city on Earth at the end of Apocalypse??

This is a level of retardation in story telling I havent seen since Battlefield Earth.

Weird. I completely forgot about that.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They just wont stop raping my faves.
They've literally been rape training us for years.
Ffs, give it back to Marvel already!
Sophie Turner couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.
#notmyjeangrey

Caliane

jesus that trailer is bad.
looks exactly the same as x3...

J Law being awful.
No buildup with Jean. No chemistry with Scott.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That was amazing...it take some serious skills to make a trailer about the Dark Phoenix story line and make it look that uninteresting.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
In reading the summary of the film, Im hoping to go this is just an epic bad trailer. Trailer is basically X3.

But the summary includes the Shiar so maybe we will get something closer to the comics

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It won't be the same sort of Shiar interaction as the comics though. They're keeping it to earth except for what seems to be a quick jaunt into orbit. Chastain as Lilandra & whatever other Shiar will probably just be a small role to provide backplot for the phoenix force.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Are you sure he did it himself? I thought he was under the control of Poe Dameron at the time??? If so, not his fault, all is forgiven. Granted, there is no way I'm watching that stuff again to verify.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It must suck getting cast for a role you know is going to bomb hard. Cast Christina Hendricks as jean grey so we can at least enjoy some tiddy during an inevitable shitty movie

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I forgot that scene completely and it's the exact kind of power creep that is going to be a problem for all super hero movies going forward. They just keep making everyone more powerful and more badass. Fuck Apocalypse was a terrible movie.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sinister was already hinted at in DP2. I'm thinking they might have him as a villain for 3 with him going after Cable's genetics or something. Maybe shit happens that leads to DP4 where we get a Cable & Deadpool style story with Cable doing his godlike-persona thing after having the TO virus dealt with due to something with Sinister
I remember they also hinted at stryfe maybe we can get some xcutioner song after deadpool 3

Braen

<Medals Crew>
This is last of the X-Men movies in this vein. I am pretty sure Marvel/Disney is rebooting the franchise