X-Men: Days of Future Past.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Problem with Halle berry as storm is her voice carries no weight. Storm is fricken African warrior queen. She says things and people listen. Not so much with Halle. She's a pretty face and that's about it

Golt_sl

shitlord
AndX-Men: Days of Future Past | The Bent Bulletif you didn't catch it.

Pretty cool. Good way to kill off a bunch of throwaway villains offscreen, too.
Yeah that's a neat site. And I don't mind them killing off "Tempest", that's the stripper girl w/insect wings or w/e right? But Azazel being killed is lame, as a fan of nightcrawler he was a more badass version. Wish they'd elaborate on how he actually "died". Isn't he supposed to have been alive for thousands of years?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Tempest was the guy that made whirlwinds and wore ugly suits. The stripper was mentioned as dying in another bit.

But yeah Azazel was one of the highlights of X-Men Origins: Magneto for sure. Nightcrawler with swords, fuck yeah. I watched it for only the second time while stuck at grandma's. So I caught the bit near the beginning where Magneto fires his Nazi coin into the poster of Shaw and chuckled.

j00t

Azazel in the movies is different than azazel in the comics. In the comics, he's basically Satan more or less. At least, in the comics Satan is based on azazel. In the movies, he's just a mutant.

j00t

No, tempest was the chick. Her name is angel salvadore. That dude was riptide

Caliane

oh wow.

yeah. Angel is Tempest..... however. she is never called that in the movie. In fact, she uses the name "Angel" as her code name, which was her stage name. So, not her real name in the first place.

Tempest is Angel Salvadore in the comics. Angel being her actual name.
She is totally brundel fly in the comics. Lays eggs, vomits on food to each it and shit.

They should not have mixed up the two character honestly. They were too far removed from each other.

and yeah. dude was Riptide that made cyclones. And Azazel is one of many Marvel characters that claim to be Satan. (there is no true satan in marvel.)

Golt_sl

shitlord
Yeah isn't there another character named Mephisto iirc that kind of plays the same role? Almost is "Satan" and whatnot? I could be confusing characters, I'm not a huge marvel lore buff.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah. Mephisto is a Dr strange/ghost rider villian.
He's also been around in Thor and some other stuff and had a mini series back in the 80's. Mephisto Vs. _______. F4, Xfactor, Xmen, then Avengers I think. Been awhile.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Primarily a Silver Surfer villain, actually.
I only know this because of one of the hardest games ever made.

rrr_img_51776.png

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, dont know about you guys, but i can not wait for the xxx version of this.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
XXX-Men: Lays of Mature Baps
XXX-Men: Gays of Mount Bareback
XXX-Men: Play with my Nutsack
XXX-Men: Monster Facial Blasts

Aaand I'm spent.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Your missing the very obvious:

XXX-Men: Gays of Ruptured Ass

+1 though

OneofOne

He's also been around in Thor and some other stuff and had a mini series back in the 80's. Mephisto Vs. _______. F4, Xfactor, Xmen, then Avengers I think. Been awhile.
Are you thinking of the Inferno arc? Cause he had nothing to do with that, if you are.

Mephisto even had a short run in Daredevil of all comics.