Xbox Megathread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My Gamepass expires in October 2022, thanks to Rockstar. One of these days I'll hit up one of these deals and re-up for a while.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never thought I'd see the day I'd rather give money to Gamestop than scalpers, but...

459d60.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
you might be able to return the two games in store for store credit, its a bit of a YMMV right now as corporate has told stores that bundles have to be returned all or nothing as resellers were returning everything but the console lol

Crone

you might be able to return the two games in store for store credit, its a bit of a YMMV right now as corporate has told stores that bundles have to be returned all or nothing as resellers were returning everything but the console lol
Yea, that's what I saw is that people were returning all the shit in the bundle for full price, and just keeping the console to re-sell.

Vorph

They're digital codes in that bundle he bought though, could that even work at GS?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Best Buy had my console ready to pick up today, took a long lunch to go pick it up. Looked like they had maybe two or three series “S” and eight series “X” there.

Also, I recovered my Microsoft account from the goatfucker that stole it, so I’m going to take a pic of it with my middle finger hovering above and send it to the email he used.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll sell the NBA 2k21 code to some 12 year old that loves micro-transactions. The other stuff I'll be using. Works out fine for me.

Goatface

has anyone used popfindr for gamestop stock? it is just show 4 at my "local" store. reading some other place that people are already camping. thinking about doing a drive by tonight, but is 30ish mins away.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
has anyone used popfindr for gamestop stock? it is just show 4 at my "local" store. reading some other place that people are already camping. thinking about doing a drive by tonight, but is 30ish mins away.
Interdesting. Report back

Vorph

Not sure about GS, but a friend got his XSX from Walmart using popfindr.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
All gamestops near me have stock according to popfindr. Debating whether it's worth waking up at 6am tom to try to get one. Aren't even any good exclusive games for it rn

Crone

Scored another Xbox this morning from Best Buy. Their queue system is pretty cool. Here's hoping that the Holiday frenzy just amps up even more and prices stay high! :)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The first queue they did seemed to work fine. The second didn’t work at all. It looked like Best Buy is retarded and let people keep them in their cart even after the first set went out of stock, and they loaded their stock into the system well before the button went live again. So it showed available for pickup, then went out of stock while the button was still greyed out. Eventually the button went directly from please wait to out of stock.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Alright, I'm gonna boomer up this a bit, because it's been fucking forever since I've really looked at console stuff. Friends kid was wanting stuff and I'm just kind of trying to inform her more and making sure my understanding isn't wrong.

What's the difference between the $10 and $15 gamepass? Is it just allowing play on different platforms? Playtime with it is unlimited right? How's the catalog? It allows unlimited play on games in it for the month right? Any other perks? How often do games get added?

Outside of the pass, what's the cheapest way to buy games these days? I guess her son really wants Jurrasic World Evolution (Xbox One)