Xbox Megathread

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Changed my mind. After the 8.0 patch for PlayStation Sony can suck my dick and I will be buying a series X and selling my Sony shit. Fuck their exclusives.

I can defend not having Atmos. Vision. Shit tier audio launch without 3D in a theater setup (fucking kidding me?) but to remove group party chat (I couldn’t give two shits if I am recorded) where I cannot just drop in and say hello to people without setting up a fucking party? Suck my hairy ass mother fucking balls.

I hope Microsoft kicks these mother fuckers teeth in this gen. Make the games and MS destroys this shithole of a company named Sony.

Welcome to the club. We only say negative things about Sony, but you’re obviously way ahead on that. Oh, we also have a little dance thingy you’ll have to learn.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So what is different in their chat? Xbox you either use in game chat or creat a party. How is what PS4 did different?

spronk

FPS noob
Ekk8GbvX0AUap0z.jpeg

i too love to stare at the reflections on shiny floors and pools of water

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So what is different in their chat? Xbox you either use in game chat or creat a party. How is what PS4 did different?
We used to be able to click party, scan our friends and parties and just join. I would click party, scan what they are playing, and join up to play or sometimes just join to say hello. That all went away. Sony is now “aware”. I don’t give a shit about them recording me. I care about being able to have a few beers and pop in a party and say hello and play games. Imagine discord and no one is in the group and you can’t pop in at all times unless you invite people from your friends list.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
We used to be able to click party, scan our friends and parties and just join. I would click party, scan what they are playing, and join up to play or sometimes just join to say hello. That all went away. Sony is now “aware”. I don’t give a shit about them recording me. I care about being able to have a few beers and pop in a party and say hello and play games. Imagine discord and no one is in the group and you can’t pop in at all times unless you invite people from your friends list.

Ahh I see. Yeah usually my group whomever is first on Xbox starts a party. Then anyone who gets on and wants to join in the rounds just pops in. So your saying that’s not even possible and people can only be invited to parties. Yeah that’s lame

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Go figure the Sony Japs would not have any finger on the pulse of social interaction.

back to the Hello Kitty Used panty vending machine.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Go figure the Sony Japs would not have any finger on the pulse of social interaction.

back to the Hello Kitty Used panty vending machine.
There is zero chance that change came from Japan. That kind of design mentality is 100% Soy Francisco, and they have complete control over the Playstation brand now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Basically it sounds like it boils down to: dark games with a few bright lights that are really easy for the algorithm to pick out and enhance look great, but games that are mostly outdoors in daylight not so much.

Crone

So, at launch, it's looking like neither console is that fantastic. However, XSX is going to have additional backward compatibility or something? So if I get the XSX, my son and I could stay busy playing older games that I missed until something else comes out?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So, at launch, it's looking like neither console is that fantastic. However, XSX is going to have additional backward compatibility or something? So if I get the XSX, my son and I could stay busy playing older games that I missed until something else comes out?

most games will be backward compatible and you don’t need to rebuy. Just check if the game is marked for smart delivery and it will work on series x and s

Last edited:

Vorph

Smart Delivery and BC aren't the same thing. BC covers a bunch of the more well-known Xbox games, a shitload of 360 games, and pretty much all Xbone games. Smart Delivery is a much shorter list of games--mostly MS first/second party titles--which offer a free upgrade to the Series S/X version if you own the Xbone version (also vice versa, but I'm guessing not many people will buy Series X games to play on their Xbone).

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Both SexBox and PS5 are essentially 100% BC with the previous generation. SexBox also has a bunch of 360 games while PS5 has no BC beyond PS4