Xbox Megathread

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it's no hotter than the X1X according to the non-clickbait sites. Not sure why people were surprised it is even fairly warm while on standby, since the X1X does that as well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
my X1X gets hot but not like these bleeding vags are saying.

spronk

FPS noob
warehouses have started receiving xbox series Xs

EkH1qJ8XYAA3p31

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Scooby

Trakanon Raider
Slightly off topic but I switched over from playstation to xbox this past summer ... gamertag on xbox is Cats Pajamas360 feel free to friend/follow me.
Also kinda looking for a clan on Destiny 2 xbox if anyone is playing.

spronk

FPS noob

agree with all his points, its just too bad there aren't any good first party games

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This shouldn't be news, but it will be anyways:

Phil Spencer: Xbox doesn't have to ship Bethesda games on other platforms

When directly asked whether Microsoft could recoup its $7.5 billion investment without shipping The Elder Scrolls VI on PS5, Spencer responded "Yes."​
He then provided a little more clarity while saying he didn't want to be flippant.​

"This deal was not done to take games away from another player base like that. Nowhere in the documentation that we put together was: 'How do we keep other players from playing these games?' We want more people to be able to play games, not fewer people to be able to go play games. But I'll also say in the model—I'm just answering directly the question that you had—when I think about where people are going to be playing and the number of devices that we had, and we have xCloud and PC and Game Pass and our console base, I don't have to go ship those games on any other platform other than the platforms that we support in order to kind of make the deal work for us. Whatever that means."​

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Only insane masochists play Bethesda games on anything but PC anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Can't argue with that either, but there's a special kind of crazy that tries to play the games with just the mods they push out to consoles.

spronk

FPS noob
ive only played on PC but i think the consoles have gotten better with mod support and stuff, will be interesting on next gen for a few years at least

meanwhile

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Changed my mind. After the 8.0 patch for PlayStation Sony can suck my dick and I will be buying a series X and selling my Sony shit. Fuck their exclusives.

I can defend not having Atmos. Vision. Shit tier audio launch without 3D in a theater setup (fucking kidding me?) but to remove group party chat (I couldn’t give two shits if I am recorded) where I cannot just drop in and say hello to people without setting up a fucking party? Suck my hairy ass mother fucking balls.

I hope Microsoft kicks these mother fuckers teeth in this gen. Make the games and MS destroys this shithole of a company named Sony.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Changed my mind. After the 8.0 patch for PlayStation Sony can suck my dick and I will be buying a series X and selling my Sony shit. Fuck their exclusives.

I can defend not having Atmos. Vision. Shit tier audio launch without 3D in a theater setup (fucking kidding me?) but to remove group party chat (I couldn’t give two shits if I am recorded) where I cannot just drop in and say hello to people without setting up a fucking party? Suck my hairy ass mother fucking balls.

I hope Microsoft kicks these mother fuckers teeth in this gen. Make the games and MS destroys this shithole of a company named Sony.
Wait what happened???