You know you're getting old when.....

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
My most recent AAA card

AAA2-S.jpg

My mom enrolled me when I left for college.
I'm not saying you're old but if you ever feel a tap on your left shoulder, don't turn around.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Damn thought I was old when I noticed my Amex card had "member since 92" on it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My most recent AAA card

AAA2-S.jpg

My mom enrolled me when I left for college.
that member number still has your name attached to it. and my card is completely different looking. its golden brown. yours looks old school. ive been a member for over 25 years. i was in the MCA before that. Motor Club Of America and it was pure trash, my car wouldnt start one time and they wouldnt come out because it was too cold and there might be ice. they dont help anyone on Ice. like WTF?? i cancelled that bullshit and went with AAA ever since.
iu

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

while not much of a jingle, the nestea plunge was apart of every trip to a pool in my childhood to teen years.

one of my friends had a kid late, in his 40's. so was at the pool and i said something to him about doing the nestea plunge. then immediately said to my friend, kid has no idea what i just said to him.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I realized last week that I can read better without my glasses than with them. I usually only wear prescription glasses when I need safety glasses (company gives them to me free so why not), so the this past week I've needed them for work to do some testing and all the test sheets were blurry as shit. I finally remove my glasses to read some especially small print and it gets clear. I knew that wasn't right so I saw my eye doctor yesterday. Sure enough she puts my old prescription onto my left eye and it's blurry as hell. Apparently only my left eye has changed significantly. So I'm pressing her asking how this happened. Head trauma? Diabetes? Super Aids? No, she says. It's just called getting old.

On the plus side, she's a hot little vietnamese woman so I'm glad to be seeing her again. I should check the date on her diploma. I bet she's older than me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
that member number still has your name attached to it. and my card is completely different looking. its golden brown. yours looks old school. ive been a member for over 25 years. i was in the MCA before that. Motor Club Of America and it was pure trash, my car wouldnt start one time and they wouldnt come out because it was too cold and there might be ice. they dont help anyone on Ice. like WTF?? i cancelled that bullshit and went with AAA ever since.
iu

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone here 50+ get 'morning wood', this has started happening and no clue why?
Isn't this always supposed to happen and having that not happen most days is a sign that something is wrong? IT could be something minor like not enough sleep or something else.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Isn't this always supposed to happen and having that not happen most days is a sign that something is wrong? IT could be something minor like not enough sleep or something else.
It happens a lot when sleeping next to a supermodel every night. At least it does with me.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
maybe its an italian thing, but i never not had wood in the morning since puberty. is it supposed to stop after a certain age?

No. Frequency and duration normally goes down with age, but it’s a normal phenomenon regardless of age.

• 3Like

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was chatting with a physician friend of mine, he thinks its the positive product of some of my diet and lifestyle choices I have made in the last month.

• 3Like