You know you're getting old when.....

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you see someone younger, you hate them just because you assume they're a dumbass punk.

.... when you walk into a room, on a mission, forget why in the fuck you went in there, and just stand in the middle of the room for five minutes trying to figure it out.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
...when hangovers start lasting longer than 24 hours no matter what you do.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
The big one I have been noticing lately is "when all the doctors you visit are younger than you." Shit, I'm not even that old yet, fucking overachievers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chesire_sl

shitlord
When you look at attractive women and the first thing that comes to mind is checking her teeth. If those teeth don't come out , you won't even waste a few bucks on drinks for her .

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When I listen to the stupid shit a few of my cousins say/shit they do, and I'm like "ug fucking kids today".

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
When I listen to the stupid shit a few of my cousins say/shit they do, and I'm like "ug fucking kids today".
Don't feel like you are getting old because of that. I was saying the same thing in my teens.
I feel old when I reach for a Tums after eating spicy food. What the hell happened to my cast iron stomach!?

badlok

N00b
When the hair starts to migrate from your scalp to your ears and nostrils.
I found my first ear hair because of this post
mad.png
....and the second in the othe ear
frown.png

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you give directions based on landmarks that have ceased to exist for 10+ years.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
...when you wish people a Happy Festivus and then have to explain it's from a popular TV show.

I feel that'll die with our generation

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
... when you DO remember when MTV had music

... when you realize how many motives and shows about the future are now set in the past

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
...when you feel the urge to contribute to conversations about getting old.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user