You know you're getting old when.....

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Grey hairs in beard, no problem....

Grey hairs on balls... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

only 36 and I don't heal quickly anymore, little crash on my downhill bike 4 days ago and still in pain

Jazser_sl

shitlord
This is the most depressing thread I have ever read. I refuse to read further...mainly because I forgot my glasses and am having trouble reading this god damn fine print. Damn kids and their new fangled "High Res" screens. Why in my day we had two colors on our screens - dark green and mustard yellow. And we were glad to have it!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When you look at miles per gallon , instead of standing quarter mile times when considering a new car.
That's more of a symptom of "broke" or "boring". Plenty of old farts still like fast cars.

badlok

N00b
That's more of a symptom of "broke" or "boring". Plenty of old farts still like fast cars.
In my time (that's old) i was looking for the cheapest car on fuel now i just don't give a damn and bought something i want to drive

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
When you're on vacation in Hawaii hiking a random trail, and get passed by an entire female sports team from the High School, and they're all in teeny yoga shorts and bikini tops. They never dressed like that when I was in High School dammit (1994 lol ;\ )

Also: Damn this thread, my wife plucked two giant white hairs from my ear yesterday. That's a first.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I have had a single white hair show up. I plucked it out, held it in front of all of the others. I proceeded to burn it with a lighter so they all knew what was in store for them if they decided to "play dead". I fear the day when tyranny and brutality are no longer enough to maintain control over those souless bastards.

Anyways you know you are old when the number of weddings you attend in a given year exceeds the number of concerts. After that, it's graduations for people you remember holding as babies. Then way down the line it's funerals of people you remember from school.

So basically, just never stop going to shows and you'll always feel young. That's the only explanation I have for some of the people I see out there.