You know you're getting old when.....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
...you die of advanced heart disease at age 97.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
When your body starts to deteriorate in relation to the time spent since infancy.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
...When at a liquor store and there's a, "We check ID of anyone looking younger than 40" sign and you don't get ID'd.

citanul

Trakanon Raider
when you show up to a magic tourney and most of the people there are younger than the cards in your binder...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wish i had gotten ID'd as a kid, all the liquor stores in my area were corrupt as hell and sold whatever to anyone. at 13 i could buy booze, cigarettes, rolling papers, knives and once i even bought a machete at a hispanic liquor store.

it really removes your rebellion abilities when there is nothing you cant have. i couldnt even scare my parents with my heavy metal, because my dad liked the same music and my mom didnt know that heavy metal was a thing , i even once tried to explain to her that it was supposed to have hidden messages from the devil and she was like, thats nice, have fun.

i notice im getting old when i look at pictures of myself from over 20 years ago and im still trimming my beard in the same way, also that my mustache is finally growing in thick, except now its also growing in gray.
frown.png

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
... when you are still looking for the nets count under the posters avatar.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Music that you remember when it was new after you got out of high school now plays on the classic radio station.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
...When at a liquor store and there's a, "We check ID of anyone looking younger than 40" sign and you don't get ID'd.
You're old when you can remember when legal drinking age in your state was 17 and 15 for a drivers license and 14 for learners permit.