You know you're getting old when.....

Haus

<Silver Donator>
F
(fucking Connections was first released in 1978 apparently, goddamn feeling old indeed)

I damn well loved Connections.... And now I'm triggered because I can't find it streaming anywhere.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Surgery to fix: deviated septum, inferior turbinate, and collapsed cartilage in my nose. NOT bouncing back from this one. I feel like a whiney little kid I'm so uncomfortable.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Surgery to fix: deviated septum, inferior turbinate, and collapsed cartilage in my nose. NOT bouncing back from this one. I feel like a whiney little kid I'm so uncomfortable.

You have my sympathies. I had essentially the same thing done, plus clearing out years of scar tissue that a life of sinus infections had left in my nose. Once done I felt fantastic, But I was wearing a tampon over my nose for a month essentially to deal with the long recovery time.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I think I can finally hand in my youth card and sign up for a pension. I have finally encountered a popular Internet meme that I don't get. It's the "Is this...?" with a butterfly that's flying away.

Anyway, I've pretty much grown up with the Internet. I remember the good old days of BBS and shit. I don't know how many times I've forwarded a hilarious meme to an older relative only to have them ask what it meant. Guess I'm them now.

Now get off my lawn!

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I prob posted this once before

I misjudged a fart today. Luckily while still at home. Was just about to leave, too

• 6Bullshit
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Well, I think I can finally hand in my youth card and sign up for a pension. I have finally encountered a popular Internet meme that I don't get. It's the "Is this...?" with a butterfly that's flying away.

Anyway, I've pretty much grown up with the Internet. I remember the good old days of BBS and shit. I don't know how many times I've forwarded a hilarious meme to an older relative only to have them ask what it meant. Guess I'm them now.

Now get off my lawn!

I'm sure you get it, it's just not funny. Like a lot of memes.

• 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I blame keto and/or the delicious ceviche I had the day before

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When you have a friend who discovers some great music... You mention how you loved that and you were in high school when it came out... Which was a few years before she was born.

• 1Solidarity

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Talking about sleep, I'm going to be spending a long evening playing board games with the lads, which means I'm going to need a 30 minute powernap after work to make sure my brain doesn't quit on me mid way through.

Zzzzz....

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users