You know you're getting old when.....

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Prostate exam involves a finger up your butt. Colorectal exam involves a camera on a long tube that sprays air as it goes up your butt, and you'll be farting all day afterward. You also have to consume a water mixture that makes you shit your guts out all night before the procedure. They're both not a whole lot of fun. Having a desk job, hemorrhoids are pretty regular, even with a fancy pants spring memory foam padded Serta chair. Ass pain and Prep H are just something I live with now.

Hmm, guess you're right. I just had the colonoscopy and it required 28 hours of fasting, plus drinking that god-awful mixture, then being put under. Aside from the drink you have to take, it was fine.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
That godawful mixture alone makes me avoid having a colonoscopy... My ass will probably just eventually fall out or something. My doc still does the prostate exam with a finger, but she's got petite little Latina fingers, so it's all good.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That godawful mixture alone makes me avoid having a colonoscopy... My ass will probably just eventually fall out or something. My doc still does the prostate exam with a finger, but she's got petite little Latina fingers, so it's all good.

Does she look deeply into your eyes while she's doing the examination?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
When your doctor tells you that you have cancer and you think to yourself, oh that's no big deal I've done this before.

When you hear someone talk about their fear of death and you reply that you've died once and it wasn't big deal.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When your fucking back hurts.

images

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My doctors have all been male. :(

• 1Rustled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
First doctor that gave me the finger had fingers that looked like sausages. I have big hands, but his index finger (which is what I assumed he used) was about the size of 2 of my fingers. The worst part is, I was in my 20's and I don't know why he felt I needed a prostate exam. I mentioned it to future doctors when I went in for checkups, and none of them could ever figure out why he did it either. Whatever he saw he apparently didn't make a note in the medical records they saw. So I guess I've been old since my early 20's.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Sat through a 90m all hands meeting today, lady next to me when we got up to leave made the comment, "I really feel old when getting up out of those seats and my everything hurts." lol, truth.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
First doctor that gave me the finger had fingers that looked like sausages. I have big hands, but his index finger (which is what I assumed he used) was about the size of 2 of my fingers. The worst part is, I was in my 20's and I don't know why he felt I needed a prostate exam. I mentioned it to future doctors when I went in for checkups, and none of them could ever figure out why he did it either. Whatever he saw he apparently didn't make a note in the medical records they saw. So I guess I've been old since my early 20's.

Are you sure it was his finger in you? I mean, did you look behind you and see his finger going into your butthole? Cos if not...

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
When u have to keep adjusting ur sack because the boys keep sticking to your legs

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
shutterstock_94281856.jpg

I could never reach the top of the prostate with my sausage fingers. But I'll give it a good try, I tells you. It's the high point of the day.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i said fuck that to the colonoscopy - my ass and colon are egress only thank you very much- and took the take home test you mail to the lab.. or rather, i keep SAYING i'll take the take home test, i have yet to actually DO the take home test though i have gotten 2 of them in the past 2years... i'm 52.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i said fuck that to the colonoscopy - my ass and colon are egress only thank you very much- and took the take home test you mail to the lab.. or rather, i keep SAYING i'll take the take home test, i have yet to actually DO the take home test though i have gotten 2 of them in the past 2years... i'm 52.

Yeah...pretty dumb. GL to you.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Reporting back, got the camera up the peener, not comfortable at all but it could have been worse.

Big prostate blocking up my pisshole but nothing malignant. Talking about doing a lift to open it up so I can piss normal again. In office procedure under sedation.

Next step is rectal US to get my exact prostate measurements. Joy.

Also: thank god I didn't go into urology. Pissholes and assholes all day every day. Fuck that noise.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reporting back, got the camera up the peener, not comfortable at all but it could have been worse.

Big prostate blocking up my pisshole but nothing malignant. Talking about doing a lift to open it up so I can piss normal again. In office procedure under sedation.

Next step is rectal US to get my exact prostate measurements. Joy.

Also: thank god I didn't go into urology. Pissholes and assholes all day every day. Fuck that noise.

So you only avoided the pissholes?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Eating anything remotely unhealthy makes me feel like death the morning after.

What the fuck is a food hangover and why is bread an asshole

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Eating anything remotely unhealthy makes me feel like death the morning after.

What the fuck is a food hangover and why is bread an asshole
Discovered I'm pretty lactose intolerant, and acidic stuff like cheap pizza sauce gives me horrible indigestion. I basically blow out the next day after eating mac n cheese, and pizza has been all but removed from my diet. Bread is fine. Found most people blame bread, or noodles, but 99% of the time it's actually cheese or dairy products. :-\

• 1Seriously?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
For those that don't want to go the colonoscopy route there is now Cologuard. Basically you shit into a plastic container with a nuclear grade lid and mail it off for DNA testing that can discern whether you have cancer or not. If it comes back positive THEN you get a colonoscopy/

• 1Like