You know you're getting old when.....

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
...when your great, great, great grandchild asks you how life was in the century before last.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
you can't just let it rip every time you feel a fart coming. %chance to shart seems to be increasing.

iannis

Musty Nester
I had a mild soul crushing moment when I noticed just about everyone calls me sir.
I was going to add

... when strangers begin to call you "Sir" (and it's not worth your time to bother correcting them, because you know what they mean).

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
I'm just laughing at all the poor old sods that are finding new nose and ear hairs bwahaha. How about the random solo white ninja hair that grows to about 2 inches on your forehead before you notice it in the mirror one morning and wonder how the fuck you could have missed it for all the months it must have taken to grow.

Then you wonder who saw it and didnt mention anything...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Right , saving money is always boring . Not having a car payment for 14 years though has been quite nice.
Yeah, saving is boring, but the payoff is usually fun. Unless you die first...then you should have just spent the money.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
... when you remember mileage not being a factor because gas was cheaper than water.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gas is still cheaper than water. A 20 oz bottle of water goes for at least $.99. That equals $6.336 / gallon. Around here, gas is less than half that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's partly because those are all fucking terrible shows that no one remembers for good reason.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
When you not only know what these are but have fond memories of them.

rrr_img_56122.jpg
rrr_img_56123.jpg
rrr_img_56124.jpg

Chesire_sl

shitlord
When it occurs too you, that a man could be wealthy beyond belief. If he invented a cochlear implant that auto muted the drivel that spews from drama holes of anyone under 40.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You're old when you can remember when legal drinking age in your state was 17 and 15 for a drivers license and 14 for learners permit.
Sorry to burst your old man bubble but the drinking age has not been under 18 since before prohibition. So you are either in your 90s or full of shit. Maybe you meant to say 18 I hope not though and we can now begin an online rustle over drinking age law history.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
When you realize that Nirvana's "Nevermind" is older now than the Beatles "Sgt Peppers" was when Nevermind came out.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Sorry to burst your old man bubble but the drinking age has not been under 18 since before prohibition. So you are either in your 90s or full of shit. Maybe you meant to say 18 I hope not though and we can now begin an online rustle over drinking age law history.
The state of kansas was 18 until the 70s or so. My dad tells stories of driving to kansas to buy beer in highschool(2 hour drive) in the late 60s. I'm sure they weren't the only state.

LennyLenard_sl

shitlord
Here's a handywiki linkfor you.

One of the rare, distinct moments I remember from middle school (in CT) was my science teacher talking about being able to buy beer at 18 which was true from 1972-1982. Your state's mileage may vary.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Here's a handywiki linkfor you.

One of the rare, distinct moments I remember from middle school (in CT) was my science teacher talking about being able to buy beer at 18 which was true from 1972-1982. Your state's mileage may vary.
God bless Louisiana, not raising the age to 21 until 1996. Damn, I could have been drinking there at 18 had I known(turned 18 in 1995)