You know you're getting old when.....

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Like, an ecg monitor? A 12 lead machine? An apple watch? Pics!

It’s a little single-lead thing you can carry around with you wherever you go! Of course, I have no idea how accurate this thing is.

I also go in to probably get strapped with a Holter(sp?) monitor on Monday.

image.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was sitting in the floor Indian style. American. Not India shitting in the floor. And when I stood up I couldn’t get one leg to straighten out.

• 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was sitting in the floor Indian style. American. Not India shitting in the floor. And when I stood up I couldn’t get one leg to straighten out.
Wait.. you were able to do that and stand back up... without assistance?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait.. you were able to do that and stand back up... without assistance?
The kids asked why I was walking weird. 43. I got some function left.

The other thing I love is if I go hard with weights at the gym, I can’t tell if it’s muscle soreness or I’m getting the damn flu during the winter at times.

• 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande
My left thumb all of a sudden won't bend as far as my right and gets sore from gripping things faster.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The kids asked why I was walking weird. 43. I got some function left.

The other thing I love is if I go hard with weights at the gym, I can’t tell if it’s muscle soreness or I’m getting the damn flu during the winter at times.
Right there with ya.

Tennis is hard on joints and my muscles usually ache after long matches, i wake up and i have no idea if the pain is just soreneess or the ‘cron.

• 1Solidarity

jeydax

Death and Taxes

I used to sometimes put one leg up on the chair (sort of like crossing my legs, but just propping it up on the seat of the chair) while gaming/computering.

Can't do it anymore cause I won't be able to walk on that leg for about 5 minutes now. Shit sucks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

been freezing all week, working on replacing rack and pinion on car for couple of days, detached garage with a propane heater.
after about an hour it is warm enough to not see your breath in most of it and area around the heater is warm, but the cold metal makes my fingers ache and laying on the floor numbs me to the core.
had to go out, drive around the block, it is about 20, young guy in sitting in his driveway changing his brakes. felt 10 years older

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
How'd it go with your holter monitoring, any arrhythmia?

Couple of PVCs and PACs but naturally as soon as I got the monitor, all of my weird shit stopped. Echo looked normal too, so it looks like I’m in the clear for now.

• 2Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
F getting old...Wish I could hear Beastie Boys again for the first time. I am sad for today's youth.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Three days now my entire body hurts. My head is stuffy. I can't shake this cold.

When I was 21? Cold? I have bitches to fuck! To the club!

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Three days now my entire body hurts. My head is stuffy. I can't shake this cold.

When I was 21? Cold? I have bitches to fuck! To the club!
I found a pic of you when you were 21. You were fairly broad shouldered even then.

jy.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you know you're getting old when you start checking some of your old FB posts and totally missed that one of your exes from the fricking 80s posted, asking you out on a date.
old ex.jpg

this is so weird to me, i havent seen this woman in over 30 years, we never really went out on dates as i was only 15 or 16 and we just hung out together and fooled around sometimes. neither one of us looks the same as we did 35 years ago so if we see each other its likely going to be a disappointment to one or both of us.

Dear FoH , what do i do?

Last edited: