You know you're getting old when.....

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You sound like someone who sucked a dick for one between November 1993 and June 1994 (when Sega released the 32-bit add on for the genesis)
Ill Never Tell Season 4 GIF by Paramount+

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Had an arborist/tree company at our place yesterday to trim/prune/clean up 6 trees on our property that were getting a little out of hand. We've lived at our current place a little over 5 years and other than minor (very minor) trimming here and there over the years I really haven't done shit. They did pretty damn good job, clean up was great, etc etc etc.

In the process, I asked them to remove 2 squirrel nests because squirrels are annoying as fuck. One of the nests was abandoned, however, the other one had 3 babies in it. They explained that we could call animal control (they did but they were busy or some shit, who knows), or we could just wait for the mom to relocate the nest and they said typically they'll try and move the nest a little ways away.

That fucking squirrel trolled the shit out of me. She literally moved the nest to the tree right the fuck next to it.

I think if this had happened 4-5 years ago, after having just settled into the house, I'd be raging. Older me: couldn't help but lol my ass off at it.

TLDR: I got trolled by a fucking tree rat. Still laughing at myself about it. LOL. That bitch.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Had an arborist/tree company at our place yesterday to trim/prune/clean up 6 trees on our property that were getting a little out of hand. We've lived at our current place a little over 5 years and other than minor (very minor) trimming here and there over the years I really haven't done shit. They did pretty damn good job, clean up was great, etc etc etc.

In the process, I asked them to remove 2 squirrel nests because squirrels are annoying as fuck. One of the nests was abandoned, however, the other one had 3 babies in it. They explained that we could call animal control (they did but they were busy or some shit, who knows), or we could just wait for the mom to relocate the nest and they said typically they'll try and move the nest a little ways away.

That fucking squirrel trolled the shit out of me. She literally moved the nest to the tree right the fuck next to it.

I think if this had happened 4-5 years ago, after having just settled into the house, I'd be raging. Older me: couldn't help but lol my ass off at it.

TLDR: I got trolled by a fucking tree rat. Still laughing at myself about it. LOL. That bitch.
Sounds like you need to make one of those squirrel launcher traps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We used to have a traditional wooden fence, same as our neighbor on the other side of a small easement. Squirrels would use the fence tops as a highway until we changed to a vinyl fence. Cut down on squirrel visits by 95%, although there's still a couple places them and rabbits can squeeze under. They know it's like a fortress preventing foxes/cats from getting in so they have the run of the place.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Atari jaguars are pretty damn cool though

It had maaaybe 2 great games during the console life, the rest was just an intern programmer following along a 3-d graphics FAQ.txt. Absolute shovel-ware

Why yes I had one, and AVP was delayed over and over and made me sad considering the innocence I might have lost just to afford it :p

Alien_vs_Predator_%28Jaguar_game%29.jpg

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Welp. Made the appointment to check the ol' prostate. I have officially crossed the barrier. I am now old.

prostate-exam-lube.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Prostate exams are embarrassing, but not painful or anything. Its the 3 liters of stuff you have to drink the night before that's going to make you want to rage.
Are you confusing a prostate exam with a colonoscopy? Also, I’ve had the finger up the butt exam exactly once many years ago. Since then, it’s all part of the annual blood test called the PSA.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you confusing a prostate exam with a colonoscopy? Also, I’ve had the finger up the butt exam exactly once many years ago. Since then, it’s all part of the annual blood test called the PSA.

Yup, you're right. I had that confused. Never mind what I said Brahma Brahma have fun!!

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are they going to have Gel and gloves color matched like Bandaids now? How would that make you feel? And Good luck, I do hope you remember the skit with Eddie murphy talking about Mister T Scrunching up his ass cheeks and ripping the dick (insert finger joke here) off. Nnnnnnnhhhh AAaarrrggghhh!

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Prostate exams are embarrassing, but not painful or anything. Its the 3 liters of stuff you have to drink the night before that's going to make you want to rage.
also don't have to drink the 55 gallon drum of prep anymore, 12 tablets and 2 glasses of water x2 is it now.

Guess I just revealed I'm old too.......

Izo

Tranny Chaser
PSA blood test homie
Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

The PSA test is only one tool used to screen for early signs of prostate cancer. Another common screening test, usually done in addition to a PSA test, is a digital rectal exam.

In this test, your doctor inserts a lubricated, gloved finger into your rectum to reach the prostate. By feeling or pressing on the prostate, the doctor may be able to judge whether it has abnormal lumps or hard areas.

Neither the PSA test nor the digital rectal exam provides enough information for your doctor to diagnose prostate cancer. Abnormal results in these tests may lead your doctor to recommend a prostate biopsy.
Bend over, homie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sounds like you need to make one of those squirrel launcher traps.
i'm about to do this soon, my office is the den above the garage, and that means my ceiling is the roof, so i could hear every little sound on my roof and sometimes i hear a squirrel scampering

• 1Like