You know you're getting old when.....

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Booze on a plane seems like a horrible mixture.
Not quite as bad as snakes on a plane.
samuel l jackson GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interesting technology, never heard of that before. Some searching and it doesn't appear to be readily available up here in Canada, but to be honest anything invasive I tend to shy away from.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interesting technology, never heard of that before. Some searching and it doesn't appear to be readily available up here in Canada, but to be honest anything invasive I tend to shy away from.

Its Synj, you'll take the invasive surgery, let him pump you full of butt pellets, and thank him for it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Welp. Nobody on this board is eligible for inspire.

1660838248513.png

• 6Worf
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I’ve assisted on these and it’s about 1.5 hour surgery, two small incisions. It’s relatively new to market (FDA approved 2018). My big thing is that you no longer need the CPAP at all. That seems like a game changer to me and I’d guess patient compliance is much higher as people hate the mask/hose.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I’ve assisted on these and it’s about 1.5 hour surgery, two small incisions. It’s relatively new to market (FDA approved 2018). My big thing is that you no longer need the CPAP at all. That seems like a game changer to me and I’d guess patient compliance is much higher as people hate the mask/hose.

How hard is it to get them out?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Played basketball with a friend today, couldn't make it through a game of horse. Sigh.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
When you suck at video games and start liking race cars.
Bought F1 Racing and I fucking suck. Put in a great lap and there’s people 2-3 seconds faster, wtf

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Played basketball with a friend today, couldn't make it through a game of horse. Sigh.
I thought it was some kind of sexual act. But that? You need to up your HRT doses, dude.

I mean, fuck, I take a wheeze of salbutamol before a hefty bike run.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
How hard is it to get them out?
It would require another surgery.

I’m not sure why someone would have it taken out other than if there was a device failure or to have the battery changed (after 10 years).

Izo

Tranny Chaser

I’m not sure why someone would have it taken out other than if there was a device failure or to have the battery changed (after 10 years).
Assimilate Star Trek GIF by Paramount+

Moah implants!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

yeah hard to imagine why anyone would consider removing a device that shocks their throat.

not sure if serious