You know you're getting old when.....

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
she wasnt fat from the last pic she posted on facebook, but at this point im not even sure i care anymore about that. i didnt realize how close we were back then. she moved back to Brazil at the end of HS and lost contact with each other. id like to see her again, just to be friends, she sounds lonelier than me.
It wasn't a fat joke, I was mocking you as if you had more options than her. But now I feel bad after the reveal that she is lonelier than you.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It wasn't a fat joke, I was mocking you as if you had more options than her. But now I feel bad after the reveal that she is lonelier than you.
eh, dont worry about it, i'm a loner by choice. i like my freedom, but it makes me sad hearing about her, she was one of my "the ones" and id like to help her out. not even talking about sex here.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
she is a shitlord

jumpstreet-no.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
wished my highschool sweetheart happy birthday and now she wants us to get back together again. havent seen her in 30 years, not sure what to do. she is a shitlord, so maybe i should see how it goes.
So how many crotch fruit from how many sperm donors?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So how many crotch fruit from how many sperm donors?
two from one as far as i can tell. i'm not actively looking to get involved with a single mom, been there and done that, but talking to her brought back a lot of memories and i felt like we never were apart for so long. but you can be sure, the chuk man is aware of "the trap".
sweetheart1.jpg

sweetheart2.jpg

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
58 years old and apparently I develop a food allergy. Brought something to work to eat. A bowl of cauliflower rice, lettuce, ground turkey, refired beans, sour cream, onions and peppers. Put some tobasco on it. Two hours later develop some hives on my chest.
Did some reading and it can be stress or maybe heat related (since I know I have no known allergies). Took my hoodie off and suffered through it for a couple of hours. It lessened as I got cooler.

Got home feeling fine and ate what was leftover of what I ate for lunch. Two hours later... Fucking hives again. Nothing I havent eaten my entire life. I read online thats its not uncommon to develop food allergies over 50. FML.

• 4Like
  • 2Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
58 years old and apparently I develop a food allergy. Brought something to work to eat. A bowl of cauliflower rice, lettuce, ground turkey, refired beans, sour cream, onions and peppers. Put some tobasco on it. Two hours later develop some hives on my chest.
Did some reading and it can be stress or maybe heat related (since I know I have no known allergies). Took my hoodie off and suffered through it for a couple of hours. It lessened as I got cooler.

Got home feeling fine and ate what was leftover of what I ate for lunch. Two hours later... Fucking hives again. Nothing I havent eaten my entire life. I read online thats its not uncommon to develop food allergies over 50. FML.
Histamine system in your body cycles about every 7 years, that's usually when you gain/lose allergies. As a kid I had an allergy list a damn mile long. Lost most of them by the time I was 15. Around the time I was 22-23 lost most of the rest. Only things left I know I'm allergic to are tomatoes, ragweed, and Bermuda grass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Histamine system in your body cycles about every 7 years, that's usually when you gain/lose allergies. As a kid I had an allergy list a damn mile long. Lost most of them by the time I was 15. Around the time I was 22-23 lost most of the rest. Only things left I know I'm allergic to are tomatoes, ragweed, and Bermuda grass.
Shit blows dick. Im literally sitting here on my phone waiting for benedril to kick in or it to fade on its own so I can go to bed. So far benedril aint doing shit.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
you try some skin lotion with aloe in it? shit, maybe even Tiger Balm could help.
Its hard to describe. Its not like something a skin cream will help. You need the histamine production to get dealt with. Histamines reacting to the allergen causing the hives which in turn itch. Benedril finally starting to do something and relieve the itchy feeling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Its hard to describe. Its not like something a skin cream will help. You need the histamine production to get dealt with. Histamines reacting to the allergen causing the hives which in turn itch. Benedril finally starting to do something and relieve the itchy feeling.
Key note is Benadryl pills, or cream.... Protip : The correct answer is "both".

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit blows dick. Im literally sitting here on my phone waiting for benedril to kick in or it to fade on its own so I can go to bed. So far benedril aint doing shit.
I know it doesn't help now, but keep some kid's liquid Benadryl on-hand for the next time it happens. The liquid works much faster. You may also need to up the dose for especially bad attacks. (standard consult your local izo/don't die etc.) If you start seeing shadow spiders, you took a bit too much. :)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm only 41 but fuck, I can definitely feel the difference in recovery time from random injuries. Plantar Fasciitis from shitloads of walking (blue heeler, not a ranch owner? Problems if not walked enough) that instead of taking a few days to get back to speed, is at least a week+ each time now. And of course, whenever this kicks off, because I have to put more work on my other foot while it heals, it kicks off tendon strains and pain because I have a bunion on that foot. 5 years ago this would have been a complete non-issue; now I'm laid up for like two-three weeks at a time whenever I have anything resembling a foot injury.

Kind of regretting all the sports and shit I played as a teenager and the accumulation of minor injuries/scars/tears/etc from that period.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

That was just your body telling you to stop eating cauliflower and ground turkey

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
she wasnt fat from the last pic she posted on facebook, but at this point im not even sure i care anymore about that. i didnt realize how close we were back then. she moved back to Brazil at the end of HS and lost contact with each other. id like to see her again, just to be friends, she sounds lonelier than me.

you sound really lonely

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when i first moved to ks, i had weird ass outbreaks, took benedryl-Diphenhydramine(which usually takes care of anything) nothing, ended taking zyrtec-Cetirizine, that worked.

you can mix it just fine, my wife ain't dead and she takes half a benedryl and a zyrtec at night for allergies and to sleep

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
you sound really lonely

ff3c91766d79ed85535f317d2c28de08.jpg

• 2Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
i know its my own fault for talking seriously on this board and expecting serious responses. but you do you man.
I think you misinterpreted the message. I thought it painted a pretty rosy picture for your future.

You wear funny hats and ride a bicycle, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up with Zooey Deschanel.

God speed.

• 1Worf