You know you're getting old when.....

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
61,642
323,700
wQbcInT_d.jpg
 
  • 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,841
90,856
Had a real fun one this week....

Got one of the many pieces of junk mail from the AARP. It was at something like $5 a year for a membership, but I can spend that on annoying my wife, so I did. Got the card(s) in the mail. (Since I signed up it automatically makes her a member too) so I was able to proudly hand it to her and say "HONEY!!! You're AARP card is finally here!"
 
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,594
14,194
First angiogram being done this week. Apparently I may have abused my body for 16 years trying to stay awake for 30 hours stints, inhaling propellants, and injecting go-juice. No regerts!
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
8,762
26,933
Too many people on various gaming platform friends list that have passed away =/
 
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,734
26,416
Too many people on various gaming platform friends list that have passed away =/
are you getting tired of asking if they dropped any loot? I know I am, but it seems disrespectful not to at this point.

When I die, will anyone be left to wonder if I dropped a squisie?
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,237
10,926
are you getting tired of asking if they dropped any loot? I know I am, but it seems disrespectful not to at this point.

When I die, will anyone be left to wonder if I dropped a squisie?
can I have your stuff?
 

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,841
90,856
are you getting tired of asking if they dropped any loot? I know I am, but it seems disrespectful not to at this point.

When I die, will anyone be left to wonder if I dropped a squisie?
We ask not because we want to loot, but rather in recognition of the value of the fallen and their loot. It is our way, our tradition...
 
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,841
90,856
You get kinda excited when you stumble across this page :

(It's the page showing that you get a $40 a year discount on Walmart+ subscription with your AARP membership)\
 
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
11,263
61,582
I’m in Vegas.

It’s not even 10PM and I’m already in bed.

Not sure if it’s years of built up Vegas fatigue or just getting older, but nothing about this place excites me anymore.
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,709
64,570
I’m in Vegas.

It’s not even 10PM and I’m already in bed.

Not sure if it’s years of built up Vegas fatigue or just getting older, but nothing about this place excites me anymore.
Last time I was there was in the 80s, and Circus Circus was still active.
 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,594
14,194
I’m in Vegas.

It’s not even 10PM and I’m already in bed.

Not sure if it’s years of built up Vegas fatigue or just getting older, but nothing about this place excites me anymore.
Unless you are addicted to: gambling, going to strip clubs, seeing shows

Vegas does indeed suck. It used to be fun, but it seems sad and embarrassing now.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,237
10,926
The Sphere is something to experience you won't see anywhere else but yeah I agree. I've seen most of the shows. Don't like going into the casinos as it's wall to wall smoke. Don't gamble. Work too hard to give it away. In fact if I wanted to do that there are casinos I can walk to where I live.
We came to Vegas for vacation in 2012 for a week and I wasn't impressed (didn't help that my back went out 3 days in) and wondered who would ever live there. We relocated to the area in 2014 so I guess the joke was on me. Don't live there and never will but for 6 years I drove there and back 5-6 days a week for work. It paid very well so I that helped.

I have to go in early November for an MRI and I've already planned how to pop in, get it done and get the hell out.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,503
85,881
Unless you are addicted to: gambling, going to strip clubs, seeing shows

Vegas does indeed suck. It used to be fun, but it seems sad and embarrassing now.
It was always the same, it is us who has changed.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,237
10,926
So in my 'you know you are getting old' news. I received a mail notice that one of my neighbors behind me want to convert their property to a 'Commercial Breeder' and they are holding a public hearing. Normally that shit goes straight in the trash but I don't want to hear a bunch of fucking dogs barking all night so now I have to go to a public hearing. Adulting SUCKS!
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,734
26,416
Unless you are addicted to: gambling, going to strip clubs, seeing shows

Vegas does indeed suck. It used to be fun, but it seems sad and embarrassing now.
You do not have to be addicted to those things to enjoy them. I mean, yeah if we're talking about living in vegas, but it sounded like he was just there.