You're the Worst

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: You're the Worst

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2014-07-17

Creator: Stephen Falk

Cast: Chris Geere, Aya Cash, Desmin Borges, Kether Donohue

Overview: Narcissistic, brash, and self-destructive Jimmy thinks all relationships are doomed. Cynical, people-pleasing, and stubborn Gretchen knows that relationships aren't for her. So when they meet at a wedding, it's only natural that the two of them go home together and, despite their better judgment, begin to find themselves falling for each other.

spronk

FPS noob
not safe for work no actual titties or dongs but everything else shown

tumblr_n4jlpsXk8O1s5eno8o1_1280.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they are trying too hard, but they did do a great job of making me hate every single person in that cast.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I got a couple chuckles out of that. I've been seeing a different preview for the past month or so on Fox Sports. I may tune in. FX has come out with some good shit in recent years.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was a much better pilot episode than I expected from trailers. They definitely tried way too hard with the sex scene, you're not going to show real nudity so just take it easy fellas. But the humor was not bad and the relationship looks like it could be interesting.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh? Did I miss part of the show? Only parts I remember outside a house were brit guy's and coke guy's and neither looked anything like his house.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This show could end up pretty funny. Liked the second episode quite a bit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Catching up. 3rd episode(her birthday) was great. I am loving her black client guy, the shit he says kills me. "You're gay!?" "No! But this Wakandan sucks really good dick."

Also main guy shitting on the pretentious guy and his model date was hilarious. Roommate is always great. Really loving this show.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I started to get a bit worried that they were already getting too comfortable in their relationship but the preview for next weeks episode seems to ease those concerns, thankfully.

I enjoyed last nights episode, it's a pretty clever show.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it's gonna be tough for them to keep a balance of them still being broken people and them coming together. You can only grow as a person every week for so long. And regression episodes grow old really fast. In 3 seasons when it's the 4th time she's gotten drunk and fucked Ty or something it will be obnoxious and contrived.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Agreed. I think the fact they are expanding on Lindsay and Edgar will help a bit in taking the heat off of progressing Jimmy and Gretchen too fast. Lindsay is proving to be a pretty great character and Edgar is fucking awesome.

Damn it, why are we the only one watching this awesome show Grimm?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm watching it, but just kinda binge watched and caught up this last week. I, too, lost it at the end of that episode with the black guy 'no.. but this Wakandan sucks REALLY good dick' gay dude nods and smirks.

I think I've caught the episodes out of sequence, or possibly missed an episode.. FX seems to label the episode # wrong when I DVR it. I saw the episode where she steals the cat AFTER seeing the cat in her house, for example. It feels like the black dude hasn't been in a couple episodes in a row, and he was hilarious. That might just be the order I watched them, though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well he's her job and the last two episodes have been all personal life.

I'd wager there's not many watching because the commercials were so bad. They almost scared me off but it's FX and not one of the obvious attempts at higher ratings(Anger Management, Partners) so I gave it a try.

When Lindsay literally ran away from the thought of a baby with Paul I laughed out loud. Her + Edgar is a bit too obvious, but they might be fun when they end up together.

I also like they way they use the neighbor kid, Killian. Sparingly but effectively.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I started watching this because Grimmlokk said it was good, and we all know that he is always right, so I gave it a try. And he was right.

I'm also very attracted to Gretchen. Like, a lot more than I think I should be.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I love this show. I didn't even know we had a thread for it. I thought about making one, but ~lazy. Excellent comedy.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database