You're trapped in the mall during the zombie apocalypse...

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
You get to choose one of each during your fight for survival:
  1. A weapon to wield. Can be fictitious (i.e. phaser, iron man mark V suit, Mjolnir, etc). You may dual wield.
  2. A sidekick/partner in your battle
  3. A song blaring in a continuous loop over the still functioning mall sound system.
Choose wisely.

Mine:
maxresdefault.jpg

Doesn't need a recharge or continuous supply of ammo.

article-2549125-1B165EE900000578-21_306x575.jpg

Good in hand to hand combat, pretty good with guns, fuckability factor in between zombie killing is high.

Cliche, but I still want to kick ass and drive fast whenever I hear this.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You really need to limit the choices some. Otherwise you get jerks like me choosing weapons like this:

1) Infinity Gauntlet
Infinity-Gauntlet-with-Infinity-Gems.jpg

2) Doesn't really matter because I can literally create/summon/resurrect any woman I want with the gauntlet, but for sake of the exercise I'll choose the fictional version of my ultimate woman, Kate Beckinsale, in Selene from Underworld. Likely mostly immortal, supreme fighter, vampire, all that shit, and hot as fuck of course.
why-kate-beckinsale-s-hair-may-be-the-key-to-underworld-blood-wars.jpg

3) I contend that this song is arguably the ultimate "get pumped" song ever created. Painkiller by Judas Priest.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
1)

GodHand_PS2Box_USfinal.jpg

Since Lightsaber was taken

2)
Kristen-Bell.jpg

Because That's the Girl Pootie was gonna give it to at the end of my movie Sine yo pitty on the runny kine

and because i absolutely love every single part of her.

Runner up is Allison Brie.

3)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOU-PSC243B-2.jpg

Am I the only American here? fuck outta here w/ your impossible science flash lights and gloves that no mortal man can wear. If Captn America can fuck up an alternate reality Infinity Gaunlet, i bet any of you yokels will too
img_8400.png

img_8402.png
So no fuck that, I want a Traditional American Weapon that won't run out of juice and doesn't need upkeep (i.e. a sword that has to be sharpened everyone 10zombies)
latest?cb=20140727142800

Jamie Chung "Miho", for the obvious reason that after we survive, someone has to step up and save the human race.

Crazy Train

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1)
atchisson_aa-12s.jpg

A modernize classic

2)
mona-sax---max-payne_00050894.jpg

Lethal, hot and sexy

3)
Painkiller is an excellent choice but.....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sylverlokk

Weapon: Dual wielding these babies.
petzl-summit-ice-axe.jpg

My companion, a good choice for fighting and partying afterwards....

b3d917f9b9f2b0482bf7d0c4aecbf460.jpg

And my song of choice would be... well its hard to listen to one song over and over but this might do.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Echuta

You really need to limit the choices some. Otherwise you get jerks like me choosing weapons like this:

1) Infinity Gauntlet
View attachment 94111

2) Doesn't really matter because I can literally create/summon/resurrect any woman I want with the gauntlet, but for sake of the exercise I'll choose the fictional version of my ultimate woman, Kate Beckinsale, in Selene from Underworld. Likely mostly immortal, supreme fighter, vampire, all that shit, and hot as fuck of course.
View attachment 94112

3) I contend that this song is arguably the ultimate "get pumped" song ever created. Painkiller by Judas Priest.

I'll take the hit on that because I'm not up to speed on all geeky weaponry and what items might do. For sake of this exercise I will allow it though. I suppose there needs to be a cap on magical/mystical powers on a weapon.

Feel free to re-use weapons or sidekicks though. I want to know what other lightsaber nerds are on this board who I can team up with.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1)
saints-row-the-third-penetrator-head.jpg

Bc fuck your pussy ass weapons. Wait....
2)
dredd01.jpg

Bad ass.
3)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

Sylverlokk

I would see those getting stuck inside corpses too often. Although, it would be fun to have for about 5 minutes.

Yeah I would have to grind down the serrated edges but they worked for that chick in the walking dead.

• 1Garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I would have to grind down the serrated edges but they worked for that chick in the walking dead.
That's why Bat

Or if you're a god damn terrorist, whatever the fuck that cricket shit is called.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

I think you mean a cricket bat.

- - - - - -

can we do a different round where it needs to be weapons or items that you'd find in the shopping mall.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Heimerdinger's kit.

hvu-ss.jpg

Riddick, or his alien dog if Riddick isn't available.

riddick-2.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
DSC_0069-800x504.jpg

It wouldn't take long for a wooden bat to break so if i was going with a melee weapon I think I would go Titanium crowbar

If I'm going with anything imaginable then terminator armor

nM0ABVV.jpg

Hanging out with Tallahassee
3GToHv2.jpg

Listening to

[MEDIA]

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
1: Cosmic Cube yo. Not that shitty one in the MCU.
250px-CosmicCube.jpg

2: Lisa from Weird Science.
kellylebrockweirdscience_0.jpg

3: And some cheery song to kill by:

• 3Like