Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Impressive chart skills.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Doing some quick math, the chart leads you to believe that "Very" is 10%, "Somewhat" is 0%, "Not Very" is 5%, and "Not at all" is 75%.

Those chart skills are real good.

• 1Solidarity

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
God or Allah is really trying to destroy the south, between floods and viruses you guys are fucked.

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I bought some outdoor mosquito zappers. Maybe I should stock pile these and sell them for an outrageous profit when this shit becomes more wide spread. I see people selling snow shovels like this when I damn well know they cleared out a rack from Home Depot.

Oh and that chart is fucking hilarious, the media are blatantly controlled morons spreading lies.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I bought some outdoor mosquito zappers. Maybe I should stock pile these and sell them for an outrageous profit when this shit becomes more wide spread. I see people selling snow shovels like this when I damn well know they cleared out a rack from Home Depot.

Oh and that chart is fucking hilarious, the media are blatantly controlled morons spreading lies.

We should make a wall of bug zappers to keep the Zika mosquitos and zombies in Florida.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I don't hate this idea

2 half acre zappers from Amazon
3 outdoor extension cords
2 outdoor timers

Come at me son. I'm not spraying shit so they just all go over to the neighbor's place. I want em DEAD.

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Your wasting your money on bug zappers. They aren't effective against mosquito's and you are increasing your risk.

Do Bug Zappers Kill Mosquitoes?

They collected dead insects from bug zappers in people's backyards, and found that just 4.1% of the insects killed in the bug zappers were female (and therefore biting) mosquitoes. That means a full 95.9% of the insects killed were not biting mosquitoes. The study also found the yards with bug zappers had higher numbers of female mosquitoes than those without bug zappers.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Your wasting your money on bug zappers. They aren't effective against mosquito's and you are increasing your risk.

Do Bug Zappers Kill Mosquitoes?

It kills swarms of gnats or whatever the fuck they are, I got a good bake going and watched it for a while.

Some huge fucking thing that I couldn't identify before it got smoked flew at it too, just couldn't ID it before it blew up. Some huge orange zap went off, I am kind of interested how it works, will probs google. Mighta been one of those big mosquito hawk things.

The zapper I got has some kind of chemical or lure that attracts them. I haven't been bitten since, but too early to judge. When I go out to the car at night, I'm already not getting attacked by random shit so that's good. I also don't see a swarm of whateverthefucks around the outside light anymore either. So they are definitely doing something.

Reading this now, good link above. Didn't know what a fucking MIDGE was. What if I put some kind of blood out there and dumped poison into it. I'm going for kills not just warding them off.

Going to set this up this weekend.

Last edited: