2013 NFL Season

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Cmon bro - no need to be so defensive. Romo stats are basically identical to Cutler's with exceptions of INTs and we know that Romo wont let anyone hog that record for long.

But the Bears are 3-0 and Cowboys are 2-1 and the only reason Cowboys even have a chance at 8-8 is because half the teams in NFC East are 0-3 right now.

NFC East has as many 0-3 teams as the entire AFC conference. Or the rest of NFC conference.
Don't try to sit there and claim that the Cowboys only have a shot at 8-8 is because of who they play when if you go off current opponents records Dallas has had a stronger schedule than the Bears so far, 1 Team the cowboys played has more wins than all 3 of the teams the Bears have played combined.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Don't try to sit there and claim that the Cowboys only have a shot at 8-8 is because of who they play when if you go off current opponents records Dallas has had a stronger schedule than the Bears so far, 1 Team the cowboys played has more wins than all 3 of the teams the Bears have played combined.
Virtually identical? If by virtually identical you mean Romo has out performed Cutler on an individual level in every meaningful stat be it completions, completions %, Ints, yards, rating, first down %. The only stat that is identical is TD's.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, ok....calm down. Romo is just as over rated as Cutler.

VWr6I.gif

Cmon bro - no need to be so defensive. Romo stats are basically identical to Cutler's with exceptions of INTs and we know that Romo wont let anyone hog that record for long.

But the Bears are 3-0 and Cowboys are 2-1 and the only reason Cowboys even have a chance at 8-8 is because half the teams in NFC East are 0-3 right now.

NFC East has as many 0-3 teams as the entire AFC conference. Or the rest of NFC conference.
Romo is clearly the better regular season qb (they both suck in the postseason). I mean, if you're just going to compare the first 3 games, Romo's invididual stats already beat Cutler's. Then if you look at historical averages, Romo hasalwaysended every of his 7 seasons with a 90+ qbr; Cutler hasneverended any of his 6 seasons with a qbr above 90. Romo's best years are better than Cutler's best years, and his worst year is not as bad as Cutler's worst. I doubt you'll admit this, so we can just wait until December when they play.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Andrew Luck is rated higher than both those turds in my Fantasy league. Kick rocks, nerds.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Romo is clearly the better regular season qb (they both suck in the postseason). I mean, if you're just going to compare the first 3 games, Romo's invididual stats already beat Cutler's. Then if you look at historical averages, Romo hasalwaysended every of his 7 seasons with a 90+ qbr; Cutler hasneverended any of his 6 seasons with a qbr above 90. Romo's best years are better than Cutler's best years, and his worst year is not as bad as Cutler's worst. I doubt you'll admit this, so we can just wait until December when they play.
In December they will both be mathematically eliminated and this conversation will be twice as pointless.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ok, ok....calm down. Romo is just as over rated as Cutler.

VWr6I.gif
Im not arguing that, Im arguing that Romo is better than Cutler and has always been better than Cutler. Over rated blah blah sure, but it is an undeniable fact that Romo has been better than Cutler from the start of their careers to present day and Araysar has a problem accepting this fact.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
In December they will both be mathematically eliminated and this conversation will be twice as pointless.
Bears will undoubtedly have a double digit win season and quite possibly win the division.

At the very least they will snag a wild card.

Dallas will undoubtedly win the division because its NFC East

Tea_sl

shitlord
Romo, Catler, who cares about the old guard?

I'm excited to watch two future hall of famers play some Monday Night Football.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Also the point differential for Dallas is +28. The rest of NFCE is -99

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
heres a good question.

Would the Giants have won 2 Superbowls with Cutler or Romo as QB instead of Eli?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
heres a good question.

Would the Giants have won 2 Superbowls with Cutler or Romo as QB instead of Eli?
Does the rest of the team play just as well as they did with Eli? As an example can Romo and Cutler throw up wounded ducks and the WR's catch them pinning it to their helmet? If so then yes.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Burnem got butthurt that no one mentioned Romo for 4 hours