2013 NFL Season

Destante

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can tell all the people who have never actually lived in a state that has snow removal equipment. In Minneapolis we could get 18 inches of snow and still have the roads plowed and ready to drive on by early mid day. Here in colorado the snow removal is a little more slax but still I have yet to wake up and go there is no way I can drive today. People will get to the stadium regardless of weather because if the game is in a city that has the propensity for inclement weather then the city is already prepared for it. It would be exponentially worse to have it in a city like new orleans where they got a freak ice storm, I lived in Louisiana for almost a decade as an adult, and a half inch of snow could shut the city down. Game day decisions have always been a part of football and weather is one of those considerations and shouldn't be excluded from the superbowl.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Blah blah Peyton Manning's legacy blah blah Richard Sherman is a dick blah blah it might be winter outside blah blah. It's been almost two weeks. We need some new narratives for this super bowl.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In other very important Super Bowl news.

Woman gets Seahawks head tattoo to win superfan contest, comes in second | PIX 11

012614-nfl-12th-man-head-tat3.jpg

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I hope my Broncos can pull it out. Playing the elements is part of football. Just a shame they have to get in the way of this game. Would be nice to see them go head up with nothing in the way of the game.

That said, I'm glad out defense stepped up a little in the playoffs. I'm glad our secondary is facing Wilson vs Brees. We're ok against the run. Our pass defense sucks. Idk if it's because our corners are bad or because we can't get much pressure and they have all day to throw. But the Seahawks O Line looks kinda porous so maybe they can get to him.

Either way I'm pumped for Sunday.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
It's Friday, close enough to the game. I think it's time. Let's see some final score predictions.

Seattle - 26
Denver - 20

Peyton falls short in the 2 minute drill and throws an incompletion around the 25 yard line. Lynch with 165 yards rushing and 2 TDs to win the MVP.

Pete Carroll dies from the chilly conditions after the Gatorade bath.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Broncos 31-16. If Percy Harvin is actually able to play the whole game I think it will be a nailbiter, but what are the chances of that happening?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If it snows and is windy, this will be a close game, closer still if Harvin decides to play (as was stated). The elements are going to impact the Denver passing game a lot more than Wilson's mighty 140 yard outings. If the weather is descent, I think Denver jumps out early and Seattle makes it look interesting around Q3. I do not think that the Seattle roid rage secondary will get away with raping the opposing wideouts like they have at home all year, especially in front of the largest venue in football. They also won't get to verbally provoke and rattle the Broncos like they can with the edgy Niners. Had the Sea Chickens blown out the Niners at home, I would say this was a coin toss game, but it sure looks to me like the typical Pete Carroll fade down the stretch season that he usually has (and ultimately got him canned in NE paving the way for Bellicheater).

opiate82

Bronze Squire
23-20 Seattle, even though the weather will be relatively good everyone wanting Manning to get another ring will bitch about it.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Short of Manning choking in a way he has yet to choke before, I just don't see how Seattle can cover the 5 weapons consistently. I say this knowing that I watched a few dominant defenses win Superbowls. This Broncos team just strikes me as being able to overcome the best the league can currently offer.

Broncos 27, Seattle 17.

Now that I have jinxed Peytee Pie, I feel much better.