2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hate to say it, but I really think the Sharks should consider putting burns up for trade. He has been one of our more miserable d-men this year and looks to be way on the decline. I think the perception of him is more idilic and it means we could get a lot back. Of course, San Jose has this history of hanging on to guys way too long so I doubt this will happen. I'm a little worried at the lack of trade talk we're hearing about the team.

I missed my first round of my fantasy hockey team due to work. Guess who got auto drafted for me in the first... Would have never picked up Burns regardless of the hindsight.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Hate to say it, but I really think the Sharks should consider putting burns up for trade. He has been one of our more miserable d-men this year and looks to be way on the decline. I think the perception of him is more idilic and it means we could get a lot back. Of course, San Jose has this history of hanging on to guys way too long so I doubt this will happen. I'm a little worried at the lack of trade talk we're hearing about the team.

I hate to say it as well but they need to move everyone over 25 and focus on a rebuild. It’s over for San Jose.

karlsson Is -16 and burns -23
No player above 36 points...

I like Karlsson but his contract is going to really hurt them long term.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate to say it as well but they need to move everyone over 25 and focus on a rebuild. It’s over for San Jose.

karlsson Is -16 and burns -23
No player above 36 points...

I like Karlsson but his contract is going to really hurt them long term.

I would be okay with this. I'm pretty over these constant tune-ups.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Their prospect pool isnt great either. They have one of the worst pools in the league. Any sort of rebuild is going to be lengthy.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Their prospect pool isnt great either. They have one of the worst pools in the league. Any sort of rebuild is going to be lengthy.

Thankfully, Doug Wilson has a good history of turning nothing into picks. Hopefully he can work his magic again. We have a few bottom-six players to unload this year, so that might help some. I just hope DW doesn't trade those picks away for forwards again so we can properly tank in the future.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
He played in the mascot game at All Star Weekend, so he's not shut down. He was terrible btw. Missed an open net because he fell down.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All star game

jerking off michael keaton GIF

Thank god that shits over. Back to some real fucking hockey!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not the Caps best game (especially the 3rd period), but sans Ovechkin a win is a win. Maybe a bounce back game for Holtby?

Merrith

Wow yeah we didn't get that close up view on the Caps broadcast last night, pretty close. We just hung him out to dry once early in the game, and let the Habs push hard in the 3rd. We probably should have scored a couple more goals, but Price wasn't bad and a lot of the chances were from our 4th line.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if the Dallas line is really good at turn overs or if Tampa made some of the worst blue line plays of the season.

Fadaar

That guy
They have a habit of getting out shot badly and still keeping it close. Last night was one of those.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Not the Caps best game (especially the 3rd period), but sans Ovechkin a win is a win. Maybe a bounce back game for Holtby?

If it was a bounce back, it was short lived. Right back to status quo worst goalie in the league tonight. Also, another short handed goal given up; Rierdan needs to figure that shit out

Merrith

If it was a bounce back, it was short lived. Right back to status quo worst goalie in the league tonight. Also, another short handed goal given up; Rierdan needs to figure that shit out

Shortie against was all on Holtby with a terrible pass. Weird shit in this game throughout. We let a guy get behind on a 3 on 2, another goal deflecting in off Kempny. Guess bounces evening out a little after the 2 lucky ones we had earlier. Holts hasn't looked good tonight, but neither has our D except in the 2nd period.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hertl out with a torn ACL/MCL. Good times. Please blow this thing up DW...