2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Heads up - Literally just subscribed a week ago, this sucks... Really has an effect on regional MLB, NBA, and NHL coverage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Caps have had plenty of chances so far tonight, but Winnipeg has clearly been the better team. Hellebuyck has been an absolute monster, Samsonov has been pretty good as well

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow is Detroit a train wreck. They've clearly decided they're just done for the season and all care is gone. No team work, no passing, no offense, less defense. It's brutal. Has to be hella hard to be o that team right now.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Caps have had plenty of chances so far tonight, but Winnipeg has clearly been the better team. Hellebuyck has been an absolute monster, Samsonov has been pretty good as well

Pretty even overall I thought, though good bit of back and forth. Hellebuych was just a monster, and we missed on a lot of high quality shots.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
First game back from his substance abuse program or whatever. This is so cool, love to see this shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

It's weird watching all these injuries and realizing most of them will miss more games on their current injury than Alex Ovechkin has missed due to injury in his entire career.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I dont know how, but the Blues have won 7 in a row. Tarasenko is supposed to be back before the end of the season. Hopefully, he cant get back to full speed.

I assume they will go back to their bone crushing, hard hitting style once the playoffs start. If they can get some scoring from Vova once he's back, I wouldn't be surprised if they make another deep run. I've not been impressed by Faulk and I dont think he's done anything Edmundson wasn't already doing. Scandella has been fucking great since the trade.

Merrith

Fun game. Wanted Ovechkin to get the hat trick, no such luck. Holtby played well. I really think Kempny should sit a game or two, but I don't know how our D pairs should look in that case.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Grabbed this earlier this year, all his stuff is going up, especially rookie year cards.

1583129301434.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
How much better this Sharks team plays without EK65 out there is troubling.