2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I think I would be ok with the Caps missing the playoffs if it meant we got rid of Rierdan (and Holtby, though tonight is obviously not on him)

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Bad goal tending aside, that was an amazing Hockey game. Caps discipline probably cost them there at the end, alot of dumb penalties.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think I would be ok with the Caps missing the playoffs if it meant we got rid of Rierdan (and Holtby, though tonight is obviously not on him)

Kind of you to let Holtby off the hook for tonight. I'm not even sure the coaching is the problem. Unless the coaching strategy is hey go commit 3 penalties in a row with 7 minutes to go in a tied game.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

Things keep going the way they are, I wonder how this effects the playoffs. More and more people canceling plans to go to games as it is.

Merrith

Fortunately the Caps came to play today, and Holtby started. Samsonov has been off lately.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tampa vs Boston. That wasn't a playoff game, that was a god damn ECF game 7. Holy shit I hope these teams meet up in the playoffs

Merrith

Tampa vs Boston. That wasn't a playoff game, that was a god damn ECF game 7. Holy shit I hope these teams meet up in the playoffs

I was going to say I don't see anyone that can stop them...but we all know what happened last year. Also Toronto v. Tampa would be a different dynamic.

Fadaar

That guy
Didn't even need to look to know McE was in net. Need playoffs to start so he stays on the bench permanently.