2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wings new owners are morons for dumping Kenny Holland the best GM in hockey. Now he is going to win yet another cup in Edmonton and I am going to get to touch it !

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wings new owners are morons for dumping Kenny Holland the best GM in hockey. Now he is going to win yet another cup in Edmonton and I am going to get to touch it !

They got Yzerman...

Ready to watch the Caps stomp on the Bruins

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering Tampa is one of the most stacked teams in the league? Not Yzerman's fault Cooper can't do shit with that talent. Probably why he left.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
DeBoer crying about the officiating during the WCF was a top 5 playoff highlight for me last season.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

While Holland was a great GM for a long time, the Wings' problem was at least partly his fault. Yes, ownership wanted to keep the playoff streak alive for too long, but Holland gave out some godawful contracts.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Who's even available to replace these coaches anyway? Gonna be a "Coaches Market" this summer. Deboer will land on his feet (not in NJ) but Babcock, Peter's, Montgomery and Hynes wont find work anytime soon. Daryl Sutter gonna get offered bags of cash to come back, I'm sure someone will grab him.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who's even available to replace these coaches anyway? Gonna be a "Coaches Market" this summer. Deboer will land on his feet (not in NJ) but Babcock, Peter's, Montgomery and Hynes wont find work anytime soon. Daryl Sutter gonna get offered bags of cash to come back, I'm sure someone will grab him.

Give us Guy Boucher and we can at least troll our way to failure. It would be glorious.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Give us Guy Boucher and we can at least troll our way to failure. It would be glorious.

Omg, I forgot about him.... go figure. That clip makes me want to punch a kitten in blind rage. Just lost a game to LA playing that same game, but no one has mastered it like Guy. We already know EK is already quite familiar with the structure.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Too bad we couldn't get Oshie the hattie on the empty net, but I'll take the win.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Too bad we couldn't get Oshie the hattie on the empty net, but I'll take the win.

Caps fans finally winning the cup act like the virgin kid in all those old HS movies after finally getting laid. I miss when you guys were dejected and downtrodden.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Caps fans finally winning the cup act like the virgin kid in all those old HS movies after finally getting laid. I miss when you guys were dejected and downtrodden.

Must be a lost in text thing, "I'll take the win" hardly some fist pumping king of the world lap. It's a regular season game, against the Bruins who we always beat, nothing to see here, save for the 2nd Oshie goal.