2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Congrats to the New York Rangers. The first team eliminated from the 2020 playoffs!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pshh, whatever... Stupid covid cup, doesn't count anyway! Enjoy playing for that asterisk!
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Resized_Screenshot_20200805-132837_NHL.jpg

Oilers 50/50 draw. Last game broke records at 3.2 Mil. The game is still 7 hours away from starting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
another cool but subtle thing they've done is bring all the local boards along for the 'home' teams

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Vasey got a little leaky, but nice of Tampa to not let it be another 3 point game.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
another cool but subtle thing they've done is bring all the local boards along for the 'home' teams

It's a nice touch but if it's a true home game, I don't know why they play the opposing teams horn and goal song. Even last night when the Canes went on the power play, they were playing the Canes home arena song even though we were the 'road' team.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
The Av's are looking real good. Pavel Francouz's shut out was the first playoff debut shutout in franchise history. Im getting real hyped for this team, so much so its making me nervous about what will happen if we dont win

Merrith

The Av's are looking real good. Pavel Francouz's shut out was the first playoff debut shutout in franchise history. Im getting real hyped for this team, so much so its making me nervous about what will happen if we dont win

Shouldn't be expected to win it all, but Avs look scary as fuck right now.

Merrith

Kuznetsov hurt now too maybe? I'd rather lose all these games that don't mean much if we stay healthy.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I have no clue who to root for anymore. Maybe the Avs or Jets? Or the Yotes for the laughs, idk yet but fuck the East. Philly getting to the finals is a very real possibility and I hate it. AV always falls face first into great goaltending and solid depth teams. If not them safe bet is on TB, but my gut has been saying Philly even before the pause.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Okay, maybe i'll root for Columbus then =)

Rough going for leafs fans. Idk how to make this core legit, but with the flat cap and their current financial situation.... yikes.