2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Smart for both sides. Should up his value playing with Eichel for his next contract but more likely to fetch some nice assets at the TDL when the Sabres inevitably still suck. Gotta think this is their last chance to keep Jack.

Also, my god has Hall played for some bad teams. I don't wanna be completely negative, but his Hart season was literally the only year he met expectations as a player. Not saying he's bad, but I don't think i'll ever get the hype with him.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If hes gonna take a one year deal, why not go to an actual playoff team. Hes been bitching for years about never getting to play in the playoffs. The Sabers arent going to make the playoffs. They have a terrible goalie and their defense sucks too. I would of rather stayed in Arizona and enjoyed the sun instead of upstate New York.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Some great players getting moved for peanuts.... Salary cap really fucking the NHL right now. The landscape is completely changed now, kinda suck's.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider

Basically lose Stastny and Schmidt and for the sameish money get PIetrangelo and Lehner. As long they don't get killed moving Fleury, I'd say it was a pretty productive offseason.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The entire north division of the ECHL has opted out of the season. Looks like I won't be going to any games until next fall. If things are unfucked by then.

Goddammit.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Nobody really mentioned them, but some of the Reverse Retro jerseys are amazing. I really like the Nordiques sweater with the Av's color scheme. Some teams did an amazing job making awesome sweaters.I love the Avs, Coyotes, and Blues jerseys.

The Red Wings just completely blew it with their practice jersey. I think it would be hard to improve upon their jersey but god damn they didnt even try.

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Caps reverse retro looks pretty good. Little odd to see that old design with the new color scheme, but I'm cool with it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some news on what to expect for Divisions next season

East looks like a bloodbath, the rest arn't so bad.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some news on what to expect for Divisions next season

East looks like a bloodbath, the rest arn't so bad.

East just looks like the Metro, but swapping out Columbus and Pittsburgh for Boston and Buffalo. Frankly...that's probably a wash or slightly easier.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seattle wont even be playing. But if they did it would be West. The border issues is why there is a Canadian only division.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users