2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeahhhh, that was on Jeffrey. Feel bad for him, it happens, just happened to go through his hands right into the DB's. Saints' kicker should have just made the FG and same result, but sucks for Jeffrey.

Welp, top 4 teams left.

Of course it is, but Foles is a feel good story and no way I'll stand for that shit on the Eagles.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lawl.

FB_IMG_1547429809656.jpg

• 13Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a Saints fan, all I can say is...whew!

The Eagles were clearly pumped to start the game but was really proud of the way the Saints responded, especially on defense. The injury to Rankins is very concerning though with Anderson and Gurley coming into town.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a Saints fan, all I can say is...whew!

The Eagles were clearly pumped to start the game but was really proud of the way the Saints responded, especially on defense. The injury to Rankins is very concerning though with Anderson and Gurley coming into town.
They responded by allowing Jefferies to drop a ball that was one step closer to game winning. I don't feel good about them against the Rams.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They responded by allowing Jefferies to drop a ball that was one step closer to game winning. I don't feel good about them against the Rams.

eh, lets not forgets Lutz missed a makeable kick that would have put Saints up 9 with under 3 minutes to go and Philly down to 1 timeout. With how onside kicks are now...you basically just force them to get it under the 2 minute warning and even if they score once it's over as soon as you recover the kick.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I feel better with them against the shit QB Goff has been lately compared to against Brady and the Pats. We need the spirit of Gravy to work on those boys in KC.

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Dome was awesome; Eagles fans were super cool despite their rep and we experienced a mutually brutal ass game.

I never felt like we were in control, but maybe it felt different from home. After Minnesota last year you kind of always think anything is possible, so yeah, happy to not go down there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Saints were definitely rusty to start the game, but after the Eagles scored the 2 quick TDs they dominated the rest of the game.

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I missed Pats/chargers....did the chargers forget that James white was on the Pats? That dude was all over the place for 15 catches but only 91yards. Still....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I missed Pats/chargers....did the chargers forget that James white was on the Pats? That dude was all over the place for 15 catches but only 91yards. Still....

It was a blowout and the Chargers scored some garbage time points that made the final score look closer than the game actually was. The Chargers defense basically never showed up.

• 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats game started and it looked like it was going to be a good tight game, 7-7 after each initial possession then.. bam 14-7, and the chargers got stopped, then the destruction started ..2nd quarter ... 21-7, 28-7, 35-7...and it had not made it to halftime(and the pats almost had that field goal to end half) and the game was over.. if not for garbage time scores the game was not close, pats probably could have scored 50+ if need be, but did not need too.

River had noone catching the ball besides williams and no run game at ALL.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Brady has a career AFC Championship appearance percentage of 76%. That means its more likely for the Pats to make the AFC Championship than it is for Brees to complete a pass.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Brady has a career AFC Championship appearance percentage of 76%. That means its more likely for the Pats to make the AFC Championship than it is for Brees to complete a pass.

Patriots have also been blessed with the worst division in the past decade+. 6 games each regular season against trash opponents. They've won their division 10 yrs straight and have been #1 or #2 seed 9 of those 10 times.

They just need to show up to 1 playoff game to make the AFC Championship appearance.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Patriots have also been blessed with the worst division in the past decade+. 6 games each regular season against trash opponents. They've won their division 10 yrs straight and have been #1 or #2 seed 9 of those 10 times.

They just need to show up to 1 playoff game to make the AFC Championship appearance.

Myth.

The reality is that the Patriots have the best coach in history, a super smart QB, and no one in the AFC wants to actually change their game plan to adjust to the Patriots. This was seen yesterday as the Chargers, for some unknown reason, give Brady an easy zone look for an entire half while he easily destroys them. It's easy to say that anyone could do what the Patriots do...as they mow through the playoffs every year. People hoping for 'any given Sunday' as the most prepared and better team continues to do what they do. I hate the Patriots but this is just a lazy myth to cheapen the amazing things they've done since Brady and Belichick teamed up to fuck the NFL. To be the best, you have to beat the best and no one has consistently done that in 15 years. Hell, the Eagles had the Saints on the ropes and proceeded to shit the bed for an entire 3 quarters. Not one fucking point for the last 49 minutes of the game. Hell, they didn't even get 100 yards after the first 11 minutes of the game.

I'd feel bad too if I watched the Patriots dominate as I sat there with my limp dick in my hands for 3 quarters as Michael Thomas and Brees look untouchable on the way to 20 unanswered points.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Myth.

The reality is that the Patriots have the best coach in history, a super smart QB, and no one in the AFC wants to actually change their game plan to adjust to the Patriots. This was seen yesterday as the Chargers, for some unknown reason, give Brady an easy zone look for an entire half while he easily destroys them. It's easy to say that anyone could do what the Patriots do...as they mow through the playoffs every year. People hoping for 'any given Sunday' as the most prepared and better team continues to do what they do. I hate the Patriots but this is just a lazy myth to cheapen the amazing things they've done since Brady and Belichick teamed up to fuck the NFL. To be the best, you have to beat the best and no one has consistently done that in 15 years. Hell, the Eagles had the Saints on the ropes and proceeded to shit the bed for an entire 3 quarters. Not one fucking point for the last 44 minutes of the game. Hell, they didn't even get 100 yards after the first 11 minutes of the game.

I'd feel bad too if I watched the Patriots dominate as I sat there with my limp dick in my hands for 3 quarters as Michael Thomas and Brees look untouchable on the way to 20 unanswered points.

I'm not discrediting Brady / Belichick / Gronk. But I'm also not wrong.
When you are at the level of the Patriots and also get fed 6 easy games every season... when 9-7 teams make playoffs and they only need a few wins against non-division teams to become the #1 or #2 seed, they do have an easier road. They are a great team in a shit division.

SoS since 2009 (AFC only):
2009: 3rd
4th
14th
10th
10th
7th
12th
16th
9th
2018: 15th

They had a top8 SoS in 3 of the past 10 years... and in 2009 when they had the 3rd hardest schedule, they were a Wildcard team.

• 1Picard

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think that showing that in 10 years they've never been in the bottom half of the league as far as strength of schedule really helps your point.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users