2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I’ve always thought people overexaggerated Kiko’s shit. There’s so many players that have done worse shit.

It's not that it's exaggerated, it's that when he does do something dirty it's super obvious and typically involves him trying to injure a QB or end his career, like his late hit on Flacco or his attempted late hit on Allen.

Well, I'm voting Democrat in 2020.

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Also, since the 84-85 season, the AFC Championship trophy has been called the Lamar Hunt trophy. Who was the founder of the Chiefs. The tradition continues in that the Chiefs have not once raised it in victory.

I don't feel so sick anymore :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
One for the road....

giphy.gif

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A Alpha I mean I and everyone here has never heard of you and this is like the 1000000th time people come in here. I mean if you have really been lurking since noows you would know this and take it with pride. You saying we are elitists tells me you are more than a 05'r bro.

Stick around and cheer and people will take notice.

p.s. tell you what I will take what you said with truth. Ok? but come on drop the elitism insults you should know better if you been here since 2000.
I can respect that. Yeah I don't post at all and I realize post count equals community net worth. I just like a shit post every now and again.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What a shock that cunt Uber waits until the game is over before posting. Props to the rest of you guys for not bitching out though.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
So this breaks the streak of only #1 seeds winning the last zillion Super Bowls at least.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So this breaks the streak of only #1 seeds winning the last zillion Super Bowls at least.

I’m literally eating an entire fucking bag of flaming hot Doritos right now.

Fuck it

Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffssss

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you’re drunk it doesn’t matter you lost until you wake up btw

Let’s go troll Noodleface Noodleface or Xevy Xevy stream bunch of hipster Cucks

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also today was by far Romos best playoff appearance ever. I’d take him as Dallas’ OC tomorrow

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users