2020 Academy Awards - No Willem Dafoe The Lighthouse nom

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have to say I am really happy Brad Pitt won best supporting actor. He was amazing in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. I feel like his character could become iconic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Oscar winner Taika Waititi sounds almost as weird as Oscar winner Bret McKenzie.

Ryan Reynolds is probably putting together a Green Lantern clip package to commemorate this at this very moment.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's crazy how long Eminem's been around. 20+ years.

I was in highschool!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So the Joker is pretty much done on the big screen then. At least for the next decade. No actor in their right mind would try after Ledger AND Pheonix's success in the role.

Sterling

El Presidente
So the Joker is pretty much done on the big screen then. At least for the next decade. No actor in their right mind would try after Ledger AND Pheonix's success in the role.
I mean it's been good in basically every iteration except Leto. Nicholson was real good, and the TV ones as well. It's just a great character.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
6DFA0E1D-DB75-4252-BD98-402689951595.gif

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Excuse me sir she is an interpreter. Translators are for written word. Get it right racist.
damn. There is only one word for it in spanish, traductor. Interpreter in Spanish means performer, actor.
interdasting

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
that interpreter-lator has nothing on the milf from the movie, GAD DAMN

Also i was about ready for joaquin phoenix to off himself during that speech, that family is fucked up lol

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not really. It's just a movie.

Well in general, it would have to be a movie to win Best Picture. Was it good enough to be say one of the top couple movies (in a year where maybe there was no clear "best", so that it was good enough to be considered in a group that if any of those won, it wouldn't be out of left field)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not really. It's just a movie.

Gotcha, I hadn't seen anyone but Adebisi Adebisi actually try and watch most of the Best Picture candidates and rank them, and he had Parasite pretty high on his list. So you think his ranking was shit, got it.