2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Lets go Raiders! Just have to win this last game!! Just win baby!
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders
Sunday Night Football aught to be a good game unless the Raiders just shit up. I have faith in Carr & Co. and the Defense has been playing well. KRA KRA KRA!
Win one for the Madden Cruiser??

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lets go Raiders! Just have to win this last game!! Just win baby!
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders
Sunday Night Football aught to be a good game unless the Raiders just shit up. I have faith in Carr & Co. and the Defense has been playing well. KRA KRA KRA!

Please the Raiders are the team I want to play the most.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder if this could end in a post season suspension? Didn't really think much of it when I first read it last night but now he has been officially charged.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Being that it's assault he's likely looking at a suspension if he pleads or gets found guilty just by the PCP(6 games I think it is), I'm more wondering if it will be enough to get Goodell to drop him from the post season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Washington Corruption?
Washington Lobbyists?
Washington Elites?
Washington Illuminati?
Washington Swamp Weasels?

Somebody must have done this already.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After doing more research on Grant Cohn I stand corrected, dude is a major faggot lol.

Some of his criticisms of Kyle Shanahan are spot on though, regardless how much he smells his own farts.

Also, his numbers online show how the mighty have fallen. He writes for Sports Illustrated, at one point one of the most prestigious outlets for sports news and coverage. But sadly like most legacy media, it has fallen off considerably since their print mag started losing subs. Then the cucks and feminists killed the swimsuit shit and that was basically it. They struggled to switch to digital and are now basically an afterthought.

Cohn has 42k YouTube subs, 42k Twitter followers.

Brandon Perna at Thats Good Sports on YouTube has almost 300k subs.

lol.

Who is the biggest Sports channel on YouTube?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Washington Corruption?
Washington Lobbyists?
Washington Elites?
Washington Illuminati?
Washington Swamp Weasels?

Somebody must have done this already.

Washington Blackmailers - just put it front and center why the NFL protects snyder at all costs

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't matter what they go with. I'm alternating between calling them the generals and the criminals from now on.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
After doing more research on Grant Cohn I stand corrected, dude is a major faggot lol.

Some of his criticisms of Kyle Shanahan are spot on though, regardless how much he smells his own farts.

Also, his numbers online show how the mighty have fallen. He writes for Sports Illustrated, at one point one of the most prestigious outlets for sports news and coverage. But sadly like most legacy media, it has fallen off considerably since their print mag started losing subs. Then the cucks and feminists killed the swimsuit shit and that was basically it. They struggled to switch to digital and are now basically an afterthought.

Cohn has 42k YouTube subs, 42k Twitter followers.

Brandon Perna at Thats Good Sports on YouTube has almost 300k subs.

lol.

Who is the biggest Sports channel on YouTube?

Pat McAfee does his show on Youtube, his channel has 1.6m subs. Jomboy Media has 1.4m, those are the two biggest I know of.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Shitlibs going HARD after Rodgers.

There's always been something going on between Erin and Aaron. During her most recent interview with him, you could absolutely see her gushing over him and he was all smiles.

• 1Like