2021 AssHat Voting Round 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Vanessa vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler can I just vote for both please?

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Reported for campaigning in the voting thread.

Received and properly filed boss.

Life Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 7 users

Sudo

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
To come so close to yet another coveted medal, that juicy morsel of attention, yet to fail yet again... delicious.
I haven't been on here and keeping up with this. I only tuned in literally right now because I thought I was already beaten in a previous round.

I don't *want* to win this. I have never said I wanted to win this. I rather enjoy having the freedom to change my avatar at will. I have 0 fathomable clue why you say the weird shit you say about me but hey... c'est la vie, right Blitzhauptregel?

Vanessa vs. Ossoi - Ossoi is harmless, Vanessa on the other hand...
Yes, Christians on the other hand are sooo known to be dangerous people in modern times versus Godless sexual degenerates like Ossoi (or, as example, Jojo the pedo!!!). Watch out world!

Manessa might want to chemically castrate your kids while reading them bible verses in drag
Hi I'm Phazael and I love to push my complete mistruths to the forum. Hear me roar!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I haven't been on here and keeping up with this. I only tuned in literally right now because I thought I was already beaten in a previous round.

I don't *want* to win this. I have never said I wanted to win this. I rather enjoy having the freedom to change my avatar at will. I have 0 fathomable clue why you say the weird shit you say about me but hey... c'est la vie, right Blitzhauptregel?

Yes, Christians on the other hand are sooo known to be dangerous people in modern times versus Godless sexual degenerates like Ossoi (or, as example, Jojo the pedo!!!). Watch out world!

Hi I'm Phazael and I love to push my complete mistruths to the forum. Hear me roar!
No campaigning in the voting thread, sir.

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lightning Fast
Oh, I'm sorry that facts rustle you.

Just kidding. Not sorry.
Look bro, I get it, losing sucks but all this last-minute campaigning isn't going to help you against a dude who's so proud of blowing a dog he posted it on the internet.
Maybe next year.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look bro, I get it, losing sucks but all this last-minute campaigning isn't going to help you against a dude who's so proud of blowing a dog he posted it on the internet.
Maybe next year.
"Look bro, I get it that losing an election to see who is hated the most sucks"

Just Blitzhauptregel logic at play folks. Pay no attention.

I'd give it a 41% chance.
I think we've been over this before. Depressed people who hate themselves (sorta like someone's Reddit post) commit suicide at a greater clip than happy, joyful Christians. It's just statistical facts bro. Don't get upset with the data... it's just data doing its job!

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Harrow

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Maybe next year.

You are the literal equivalent of CNN/MSNBC reporting on Rittenhouse

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast
You gotta admit, the top of the bracket is willing to put in the extra work at the last minute.

• 3Worf
  • 2Jonesing
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
This may be the year double AssHats are handed out…..

Some are openly pushing their AssHat agenda in here.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I mean, you float narratives that don't comport with reality. Phazael Phazael is even worse with doing this and Fucker Fucker is probably the topmost egregious offender of this type of shitslinging and fact abuse LoL. What else do you expect?

Ossoi Ossoi is a complete degenerate... so much so that he feels 0 guilt about it and prides himself on his degeneracy. Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet just garbages everything indiscriminately (it seems), and Foler Foler is literally the bane of this entire Forum and is only here and unbanned because he has $.

Then there's me... the ego of the east. I wouldn't like me if I was like most of you either, to be truthful.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about a lifetime asshattery achievement medal?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
a tranny, a faggot, a simp and a jugg walk into a bar and it turns out it's a biker bar and they just get killed and a world is a better place

Vanessa vs. Ossoi - maybe winning will finally push him over the edge and he finds out that there is no jesus, only worms

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Foler - perfect Zyklon B test subject gets my vote

edit: forgot to vote. you happy now lurkingdirk lurkingdirk ?

Last edited:
  • 2Harrow
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users