2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Rojo won’t be on the Bucs after this year; he can’t pass block and the Bucs aren’t risking Brady. They didn’t go back to Rojo in the playoffs after he got healthy again because of his shit blocking

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Rodgers in that shit division is almost guaranteed to get to the NFC championship game the next two or three years. I mean what are they doing so wrong that he wants out?

DW to the Pats even with his legal trouble I'd take the chance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This may be an unpopular take, but I don't think I want 37 year old Rodgers for the #3 pick. I mean that is giving up 3 first round picks for a guy that may have 2-4 good years left in him? Of all of the possibilities of tonight, them getting Rodgers for the #3 pick is my least favorite outcome.
This is exactly why I said the Packers are fucking dipshits for not taking that offer. For their long-term future, it makes shitload of sense, and Rodgers sounds like he doesn't want to play for you anyways. Fucking stupid. The 49ers would get absolutely fucked in the scenario, because you basically HAVE to win the SB to make that sort of deal worth it and we'd only have a roughly 2-3 year window to do so. Sure, Rodgers would increase those chances a shitload, but he doesn't really have anybody to throw to besides Kittle.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Rodgers is so terrible in big games, no idea why anyone would trade for him now. People are going to look back at Rodgers and ask how he only won one.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I do have to admit, Rodgers giving the packer org the middle finger today of all days is quite poetic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rojo won’t be on the Bucs after this year; he can’t pass block and the Bucs aren’t risking Brady. They didn’t go back to Rojo in the playoffs after he got healthy again because of his shit blocking

Think the main reason they didn't go back as much was because Fournette played like a beast in the playoffs.

Fadaar

That guy
Rodgers is so terrible in big games, no idea why anyone would trade for him now. People are going to look back at Rodgers and ask how he only won one.

30 straight years of HOF QB's and only two titles to show for it. Eli won two in 5 years. Make sure to remind every Packers fan of this as often as you can.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think it's safe to say coaching/strength and conditioning keeps getting better. Warren Sapp vs. Aaron Donald? You could argue which is more talented, but not which was in better shape...

82892013_original.jpg
dihejdegebz.jpeg

Not saying that doesn't matter ... but if it mattered as much as you're implying then explain this.

tony-mandarich-1989-nfl-football-draft-preview-april-24-1989-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

711101---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Take a page out of the Texans' handbook and just trade away your R1 & R2 picks.

But who are they going to find to offer them a single Reece's peanut butter cup and 3 pieces of pocket lint?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
But who are they going to find to offer them a single Reece's peanut butter cup and 3 pieces of pocket lint?
Throw in some ABC gum and I am sure they will trade you their R1 pick for the next 10 years.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This may be an unpopular take, but I don't think I want 37 year old Rodgers for the #3 pick. I mean that is giving up 3 first round picks for a guy that may have 2-4 good years left in him? Of all of the possibilities of tonight, them getting Rodgers for the #3 pick is my least favorite outcome.

# 3 pick and BOSA lol