Holy shit is this real?

Homer Simpson GIF

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On the one hand, leaving this year when nearly the entire team from last year is intact is kind of dumb. He cannot end up anywhere with a better offense than GB and very likely worse Defenses. And we were a few bad calls from making it to the SB last year. He should have bailed last year or next, if he wanted out. I actually think he wants the Jeopardy job, because his timing makes fuck all sense for getting another crack at a ring.

On the other hand, his Beard is from CO and he has been whining since he had to hold Favre's clipboard. And in the end he will go down as a stat god who could never win against elite teams with the same number of Rings and one less SB appearance than Favre, with a better team and worse division for most of his time in GB. May as well let him go host Jeopardy and sign Fitzpatrick at this point. Fucking cut him loose after June to free a ton of cap and see who wants to eat that shit sandwitch in a downcap year for a 37 year old Dan Marino 2.0 with a glass jaw and chip on his shoulder.

I rooted for the Pack when the Majik man going 8-8 was a minor fucking miracle. I have no problem rooting for them again when they are in a slump. I don't recall Favre throwing a bitch fit when AR rolled into town like AR did over Love being drafted, so AR can go see what its like to play for a ruthless fanbase for a change. GB is the only team in the NFC that came close to being a challenge for TB when they were peaking last year. And in Denver he will go from edging out Mahomes to getting his ass beat twice a year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Denver at #9 should have some spark to it if the Rodgers thing is legit

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. Those 1st round picks for the Jets from 2012-2018 is rough

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not saying that doesn't matter ... but if it mattered as much as you're implying then explain this.

tony-mandarich-1989-nfl-football-draft-preview-april-24-1989-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

711101---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg
Mandritch was one of the worst fucking picks of all time. Anyone with half a brain could tell he was juicing. He was so much of a bust that people in GB actually poisoned his fucking dog (not a joke).

Clayfaker was sort of the same way, no good once the roiding wore off, but he at least had Kevin Greene riding his ass for a while to make him seem good.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Love not even being active last year was a bad sign for the next half decade, but if we don't lose Rodgers this year he's gone next year, so we may as well get something for him.
Sure, the Packers still will be competitive this year, but I would take Garop and picks in a heartbeat for Rodgers' last season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WE DID IT!!!!

I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!

TREY FUCKING LANCE! OMG IM ALMOST IN TEARS