2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Fadaar

That guy
Have to wonder if Atlanta is trying to accommodate Julio by sending him to a contender. Going to Jacksonville would feel like a total waste to him, I'm sure.

True, would be a dick move to ship him off to a bottom feeder. What contenders have the cap room for him though? That's the big question.

Packers, Bills, Titans are all really close to the cap. Maybe the Rams? Steelers? Ravens? Of those three I can see the Ravens being the most likely landing spot both as a need and highest chance to win it all.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
True, would be a dick move to ship him off to a bottom feeder. What contenders have the cap room for him though? That's the big question.

Packers, Bills, Titans are all really close to the cap. Maybe the Rams? Steelers? Ravens? Of those three I can see the Ravens being the most likely landing spot both as a need and highest chance to win it all.

Colts might take a look. But Ravens seems to be the one that makes the most sense, I agree. Julio, Bateman, and Hollywood. Plus Andrews at TE.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Colts might take a look. But Ravens seems to be the one that makes the most sense, I agree. Julio, Bateman, and Hollywood. Plus Andrews at TE.

Damn, that is one hell of a receivers room to think about. Jackson might have a 60% completion rate with that kind of firepower......

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, that is one hell of a receivers room to think about. Jackson might have a 60% completion rate with that kind of firepower......

Obviously you're exaggerating a bit, but I was surprised to see that Jackson was something like 6th or 7th in average depth of target. For reference, Jackson completed 64.4% of his passes last year with an average intended air yards per attempt of 8.6. Alex Smith had a 66.7% completion % but only had an average depth of 5.1 yards per passing attempt.

Btw the #1 guy with over 200 passing attempts who averaged the deepest target on average per attempt last year? 43 year old Tom Brady at 9.1.

• 3Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mac Jones is going to have the largest ears ever when he is 80 years old, look at those things now lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

And Mac Jones looks like a beautiful 3rd year women's college softball pitcher.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Should have switched to TE from day 1 and he may have had a decent career already.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Tebow is going to be hot garbage, but boy is he going to sell seats and jerseys

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Dude hasn't played football in almost a decade. Maybe this should have been a thing 7 years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

His career has just made no sense. From hero to outta the league. No minor league baseball player. And back in the NFL as a TE. Starting to think Urban is just gonna be a disaster for the Jags.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe Urban wants a locker room guy to help rally the troops around his leadership. First Sergeant Tebow, reporting for duty Sir.

• 3Like