2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Hosix

All labs matter!
Dude hasn't played football in almost a decade. Maybe this should have been a thing 7 years ago.

Tim Tebow has been touched by God. Ask him. Guy has a heart attack on plane? Tim prays and God answers. Job at SEC network? Yuppers. Tim wants to play baseball? No prob!

But ya...had he started his career as a TE. A good coach would have designed plays for him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I always saw Tebow as a coach. Maybe he will be special teams guy/motivation/coach in training.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Don't think so, depends on what happens with Watson, but if it's not houston, i'd think it's reasonably likely to be the Jets.
The devil will come collect on his contract with Brady just before the season starts and the Bucs will take the #1 overall

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Should have switched to TE from day 1 and he may have had a decent career already.
Yeah he refused back then. He might have jad a solid career like you said. He should have stayed in broadcasting.

Fadaar

That guy
The devil will come collect on his contract with Brady just before the season starts and the Bucs will take the #1 overall

shit they could throw Trask out there day 1 and probably still win the division

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers fans.

Chargers 2021.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like any concerns will go away the first time he trucks a DB trying to tackle him, but whatever.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
He's going to convert the entire locker room to Christianity then they're all going to quit football to go spread the word of god.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I feel like any concerns will go away the first time he trucks a DB trying to tackle him, but whatever.
But it goes the other way too. If he's mediocre because he hasn't played football in 8 years and gets to stay on the roster it can get sketchy.

Merrith

But it goes the other way too. If he's mediocre because he hasn't played football in 8 years and gets to stay on the roster it can get sketchy.

A little over $700k for base salary. Sounds like real cheap hope signing throwing shit at the wall to see who can stick at TE for them.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems about as smart as him hiring Chris Doyle, as the article mentions.

Sterling

El Presidente
A little over $700k for base salary. Sounds like real cheap hope signing throwing shit at the wall to see who can stick at TE for them.
Salary is most irrelevant to what I was talking about. There's limited roster slots and if players feel like he's getting one over a better player because of the circus then it can be an issue.

Merrith

Salary is most irrelevant to what I was talking about. There's limited roster slots and if players feel like he's getting one over a better player because of the circus then it can be an issue.

Depends if it's a "guarantee" he makes the roster or not. Plenty of teams are signing random vets/etc as camp bodies. No idea how much of his contract is guaranteed but that low a salary might mean there's no expectation for him to definitely make the roster unless he actually performs.

• 1Like