2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm assuming he's trying to work on both. Emphasis on trying. I doubt anyone is expecting lasik and a year off and some crazy drills to suddenly turn him into a ball security wonder.

LOL. No. He really had Lasik?

EDIT: Holy fuck he did!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I was hoping to see him play more last year when Brees was out because of the surgery but no joy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So his hubris cost him what....100 plus interceptions? He couldnt thave....you know...got lasik around the time he stole those crab legs? he waited this long, having to break the goddamned interception record in order to pull the trigger lmao.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL. No. He really had Lasik?

EDIT: Holy fuck he did!

I'll say this...if that shit suddenly has a big effect, I'm going to wonder how bad his eyesight was and why no one did shit about it previously haha. But I'm doubting there's a big difference.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I'll say this...if that shit suddenly has a big effect, I'm going to wonder how bad his eyesight was and why no one did shit about it previously haha. But I'm doubting there's a big difference.

tbh if he blows up and turns into a perennial all star i'm going to thank baby jesus every day that we got Brady for at least one Super Bowl immediately after letting Winston go, because I don't want to see another Steve Young situation

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
if he blows up and turns into a perennial all star
It's likely that he's just too fucking stupid. Like even if poor vision that was holding him back, the decision to not do anything about it (leaving aside lasik, they fucking make special contacts for athletes that are really hard to knock out of place) for so long is the kind of thing you only do if you have a room temperature IQ and as we've seen time and time again, raw athleticism/talent just isn't enough for a QB in the NFL.

If memory serves this is also the same dumb motherfucker who got caught stealing 30 bucks worth of crab legs, said 'derp i forgot to pay', then after everything was settled and in the past lied and said they had been a gift from an employee, which would have gotten him in even more trouble if it hadn't been such an obvious lie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Once Ricky Vaughn put on glasses he became an all star pitcher. I bet the same could happen with Winston.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe he just doesn't wear it where you can see it.

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The people that push these political and social issues to the forefront of the NFL have never watch or will watch a game in their life. NFL is fuckin retarded for making such a big deal of it and it turns into a net-minus in fan eye-balls watching their product in the long run.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users