The Cowgirls?

6fc4f1f900d2116e5ea1bcdd1086f446_w200.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
*high Fives Brahma*

I just wish the league would pivot away from activism shit and all politics in general. Nothing wrong pushing a nuetral message and just focus on football and the history of the game with a handful of solid sponsors.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The people that push these political and social issues to the forefront of the NFL have never watch or will watch a game in their life. NFL is fuckin retarded for making such a big deal of it and it turns into a net-minus in fan eye-balls watching their product in the long run.

They're still going to make a fuck ton. This will have 0 impact on viewership.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean this league has been pandering forever, not sure why people would think this would be any different.

Jozu

Its insane how much just ONE decision in the draft can effect your franchise for YEARS to come.

Talk about a butterfly effect.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Its insane how much just ONE decision in the draft can effect your franchise for YEARS to come.

Talk about a butterfly effect.

in the 2000 draft there were 6 rounds of franchise altering decisions made not to pick some dude from Michigan

the thing is drafts are basically a meat market where after a certain point very early on all what teams consider prime steaks are gone and they just pick players like drunks order food at 3 AM. Sometimes they'll get lucky and get something good but most of the time it'll be like whatever, that'll do. Or just toss what they got in dumpster just after a few bites.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean this league has been pandering forever, not sure why people would think this would be any different.
Yeah, lest we forget, "BTW! Don't beat the living shit out of your girlfriends/wives!!" campaign after all the Ray Rice shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
in the 2000 draft there were 6 rounds of franchise altering decisions made not to pick some dude from Michigan

the thing is drafts are basically a meat market where after a certain point very early on all what teams consider prime steaks are gone and they just pick players like drunks order food at 3 AM. Sometimes they'll get lucky and get something good but most of the time it'll be like whatever, that'll do. Or just toss what they got in dumpster just after a few bites.

For a lot of GM's/teams this is the case, but there have been some GM's that consistently do well drafting in Rounds 2-4 and finding starters. Ozzie Newsome when he was with the Ravens was one, although ironically he had a decent amount of 1st round busts, too.

One of the biggest things that's helped out the Football Team the last few years is finding gems in those mid to later rounds.

2016 Round 3 - Kendall Fuller, became one of best nickel corners in the league, part of Alex Smith trade and got a ring in KC, now back with us starting corner
2016 Round 5 - Matt Ioannidis, stud rotational DT, excellent pass rusher from inside
2017 Round 6 - Chase Roullier, our starting center now
2018 Round 5 - Tim Settle, excellent interior DLine guy that would start on most teams, likely will take over when we eventually let Allen or Payne walk
2019 Round 3 - Terry McLaurin, our top WR
2019 Round 5 - Cole Holcomb, starting LB for us
2019 Round 7 - Jimmy Moreland, starting nickel corner
2020 Round 3 - Antonio Gibson, starting RB (and someone people should draft in fantasy this year)
2020 Round 7 - Kamren Curl, starting safety

Hosix

All labs matter!

This guy had some talent in college. I figured there was a reason he went undrafted. I don’t care what the article says, gm’s get details on this shit

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Animosity

This guy had some talent in college. I figured there was a reason he went undrafted. I don’t care what the article says, gm’s get details on this shit
God damn. I didnt know the reason they waived him, I just assumed it was to make room for another position.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
sorry for the parachute, but as a former redskins fan i couldn't resist

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users