2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 360718
Sweet. What was our record last time they did us? 5-11?

Did any team ever do well after being on Hard Knocks? I kinda stopped paying attention.

Since we're on the gay thing, my favorite part of the last time they did the Cowboys was Richmond Flowers being obviously gay and trying to seduce his roommate by singing for him all the time. Wish I could remember who the roommate was.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Sweet. What was our record last time they did us? 5-11?

Did any team ever do well after being on Hard Knocks? I kinda stopped paying attention.

Since we're on the gay thing, my favorite part of the last time they did the Cowboys was Richmond Flowers being obviously gay and trying to seduce his roommate by singing for him all the time. Wish I could remember who the roommate was.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

schitts creek good luck GIF by CBC

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
He knows Cam Newton is going to be his QB and downfield to Cam right now is about 8 yards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one cares honestly. WR is such an uneven position now. A dominant WR1 can make a big difference, but then again it kind of doesnt matter, as long as you have a good QB spreading the ball around its just as effective. Look at KC and Tampa Bay. They both have a WR1 but also have numerous other quality options, and if Hill or Evans went down it wouldnt really hurt the team that much.

So even if this Harry kid put up 1,000 yards and 90 catches his trade value still wouldnt amount to dick because there are 12 Kendrick Bournes out there willing to run routes for 4 million a year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Look at KC and Tampa Bay. They both have a WR1 but also have numerous other quality options, and if Hill or Evans went down it wouldnt really hurt the team that much.

No I think if Hill went down, it would hurt KC quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, Mecole Hardman and Pringle have their places, but they aren't even in the same realm as Hill and Kelce are for that team.

Compare them to Tampa who have Evans and Godwin, plus Antonio Brown now...with Gronk, Brate, and a healthy OJ Howard at TE.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
You can't replace Hill's speed or Evans jump ball ability but like Merrith said there's still enough talent to make it work on those two rosters

Merrith

You can't replace Hill's speed or Evans jump ball ability but like Merrith said there's still enough talent to make it work on those two rosters

I just think Tampa overall has far more depth. KC depends a lot on Hill and Kelce, especially losing Sammy Watkins in free agency.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't Hill get hurt or suspended and the Chiefs still clicked and won games?

Hill is obviously a different kind of WR1. But the point is even him who is at the very top of his position, the way the NFL is now with multiple WR sets and so much talent, Mahomes would still light shit up with everyone else.

The Chiefs and Bucs are above losing one player. Some teams like the Titans (Henry) or Cardinals (Hopkins) would be a much worse team without their main offensive weapons, but look at what TB did when Evans was hobbled, other guys stepped up and they kept winning.

And Kelce isn't Hill lol. Kelce can carry that team imo if Hill was out.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They're still a good team without either Hill or Kelce. Back to back superbowls good? Probably not.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Didn't Hill get hurt or suspended and the Chiefs still clicked and won games?

Hill is obviously a different kind of WR1. But the point is even him who is at the very top of his position, the way the NFL is now with multiple WR sets and so much talent, Mahomes would still light shit up with everyone else.

The Chiefs and Bucs are above losing one player. Some teams like the Titans (Henry) or Cardinals (Hopkins) would be a much worse team without their main offensive weapons, but look at what TB did when Evans was hobbled, other guys stepped up and they kept winning.

And Kelce isn't Hill lol. Kelce can carry that team imo if Hill was out.

They both could carry the load if the other was out, but Hill has only missed 6 games in 5 seasons, while Kelce has only missed 2 games in the last 7 seasons. They've both been pretty remarkably healthy. But losing one or the other against a GOOD team would make things a lot tougher. This is what Tampa did in the Super Bowl trying to take away Hill, specifically because the way he can stretch the field opens so much underneath for Kelce/other guys.

We'll see if Hardman/Robinson/Pringle step up this year with Watkins gone, I just think it would be tougher for KC to cover for one or the other...that said, having Mahomes as your QB automatically makes those guys a lot better.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Football is accepting.
Football is for everyone.

The NFL is quietly supporting the Barkevious Mingo Project. Please donate today. Don't judge, just watch. Thank you.

• 1WTF