2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Also, Sherman “allegedly crashed his vehicle into a cement freeway barrier,” before advancing on foot to the home he allegedly tried to enter. The Washington State Police also are involved in the case, due to the vehicular incident.

He was certainly extremely pissed off at something

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im really curious to find out what set him off. Dude sounds like he was out to murder someone.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Really doesn't have to be anything more than a room temperature IQ and a history of head trauma.

It's well known that Sherman was a standout academic in school. Even got his master's degree. Like Animosity said, sounds like he was on a...

archer sterling GIF

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like he was under the influence based on the press conference that came out. May be charged with DV, DUI and hit and run. Tried to break into his in-laws house. The cops came and talked to him and tried to arrest him. He said no and tried to get away so they sent the K9 on him lol.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
A bottle of vodka and one of Hennessy even for the seasoned drunk would be a fucked up dude. Glad he didn’t kill anyone behind the wheel.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, he's smart and educated, but he came across to me as a dude that was always simmering. Always played with a chip on his shoulder and I bet he lived his life that way too.

Also, fuck that dude. Yeah, no injuries thankfully, but he could have easily killed someone being that drunk and driving.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
fuck Sherman, he was always a dirty piece of shit. Just not as brazenly stupid about it as someone like Burfict.

• 1Cutler

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sherman was my most hated Seahawk for sure. Especially after he broke up the touchdown pass to Crabtree in the last play of the NFC championship and then went to a camera and started talking shit about it. That superbowl was the one and only game I have ever rooted for the Patriots and Sherman crying on the sideline was a great comfort to me.

Then he became a 49er and caused me a lot of emotional confusion. I guess now I can go back to hating him.

• 1Solidarity