2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Via the report, Gondrezick-Haskins allegedly punched Haskins in the face with police finding part of a tooth in the hotel room after the incident.

lol, popped him good

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At this point I just can’t hate Brady.
I also like how he’s been a bro (dad meme lol) to Mahomes at all these events and stuff.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn’t any somewhat competent lawyer tell him to plead not guilty regardless of the situation

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Wouldn't the state/prosecutor be more lenient if he admitted his guilt in what seems like overwhelming evidence in stead of dragging this out to court.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Some of the charges might get dropped while others won’t so pleading guilty straight up is dumb as fuck. Now that you’ve pleaded the lawyers and the prosecutors will powow and potentially settle everything outside of court.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

lol, popped him good

an angry black woman hits harder than any linebacker.
Also, wait a minute. He's married? Wasn't he rockin' in them strip clubs last year before getting kicked out of WFT? I bet this wasn't the first time he felt the fists of fury from his wife. His ass is gonna be so fucking broke after his short stint in Steelers ends and probably his whole nfl career with it, and wife sees no more big checks coming in, so she decides to file for divorce while she can still cash in.
That guy is so fucked, and I bet he's too dumb to even know it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah just because you did something doesn't mean you did everything they charged you with and maybe you can negotiate a lesser charge in exchange for not taking it to court. "Not guilty" is just an opening position.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And people made fun of me for declaring the 49ers franchise was over.

The whole NFL is finished. What a bunch of betas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
No where a great place to talk about this is? The politics threads.

Dolly Parton Pointing GIF

• 1Picard
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Or the NFL thread?

Yeah I mean I could care less about stuff that happens before the actual games start, but it is NFL related, so don't see why it wouldn't get discussed in here for people who have an opinion on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
No where a great place to talk about this is? The politics threads.

Dolly Parton Pointing GIF

I kinda agree. BUT it is an NFL topic. Long as the thread doesn't pull the politic thread regulars over here for post after post after post.

That being said. Did not know there was a black national anthem.

I guess my black card...

giphy (1).gif

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users