2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow.. the messed up part is a lot of people will say thats a good idea.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what it says about them and me, but now that the NFL is officially gay several of my friends want to get all serious about Fantasy Football. So, I'm getting gay with them.

I've never done fantasy draft before, but figured I'd step into this thread for the first time ever and see what I can learn by August.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not sure what it says about them and me, but now that the NFL is officially gay several of my friends want to get all serious about Fantasy Football. So, I'm getting gay with them.

I've never done fantasy draft before, but figured I'd step into this thread for the first time ever and see what I can learn by August.
It's not a Fantasy Football League unless the bottom team owner has to blow the winning team owner every year.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm currently putting together a spreadsheet on strength of schedule by position and team. Some of the sub sheets include the players as well.

My very broad and ugly plan for the Fantasy League is to use the default website data (like how many points a players gonna get) and strength of schedule data to determine my picks. For example, if I'm picking a position and the points an RB could bring are close, but one has a much easier SOS, I'll pick the RB with potentially less points, but with a much easier SOS.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is not a fantasy football thread. It's okay to mention it but if you want to really talk fantasy make another thread.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Tmac, the site and apps that show weekly point projections for each player already factor each weekly matchup. So be careful you don’t overvalue someone too much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Tmac, the site and apps that show weekly point projections for each player already factor each weekly matchup. So be careful you don’t overvalue someone too much.

Ah that makes sense and good to know!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like something a football loving prosecutor would find interesting